Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

in bed i lie [O]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 17:00

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Birdstar was tired. The early moons of new-leaf had turned the forest to a crawl. Life was not without its outbursts– Falconmoon’s, though some time ago now, still troubled her –but things had been… surprisingly quiet as the weather warmed. It would have been a blessing, If Birdstar didn’t have the feeling there was a storm just beyond their horizon.

But right now, she would focus on the idea of a blessing. The sun was bright, the skies clear and blue and cloudless. The breeze whistled softly through camp, tugging some of the heat away. It was the perfect day. Surely, she could find an extra patrol to join, enjoy the pleasant day from the trees, or…

Or she could lay down. Resting was still a strange thought. But, it was a tempting one, and it took very little silent convincing before Birdstar was settling in a patch of sunlight near the fresh-kill pile. Resting… wouldn’t be terrible. She was tired, the forest had been quiet, and today had the perfect weather for taking a break. Birdstar folded her large paws under her chest and tucked her chin down, watching camp bustle through half-lidded eyes.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 17:04

Creamsky padded into the camp, a bird hanging from his jaws after a successful quick hunting trip. The warmer weather was welcomed as he took a moment to stop in a sunbeam, basking in its warmth before he continue towards his trek towards the fresh-kill pile. His paws however came to a stop at the sight of Birdstar resting, blinking. He said nothing as he dropped off his bird, padding closer to her - finding a spot at the edge of the sunbeam where he was hopefully not disturbing her before settling down himself. He wasn't sure what was going through the leader's mind...

But he couldn't deny that taking a moment to rest was always a welcomed one.

in bed i lie [O] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 17:19

Stormwatcher glanced around the camp that was quieter than usual. He saw Birdstar and creamsky both resting nearby. He stayed still for a little just observing before slowly going over to join them... Wolf nudging to get him to interact more with his clanmates were slowly working. He settled into a sunny spot near them very content to have naptime. Finally, a clan activity he could actually excel at

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 6:48

JUNIPERHEART | SKYCLAN | TIER 2

Juniperheart was tempted to leave the trio alone, especially with Birdstar being so stressed recently, but watching Stormwatcher plop himself down next to Creamsky and her mother made her giggle. She liked the tom a lot, despite their differences, and he never failed to make her laugh— Stormwatcher hated clan activities, unless apparently they involved a nice sunny spot and a nap. 

”Hi everyone!” Juniperheart mewed happily, padding just to the side of Birdstar. She was glad the older molly finally took the time to rest, working as hard as she did— Creamsky too, her old mentor never seemed to stop. Watching them rest with smiles on their faces made Juniperheart think of herself, how her own life had been non-stop chaos since before she earned her name… she could take a moment where she didn’t have to constantly worry, could rest her legs for the first time in moons…

She couldn’t. She didn’t work nearly as hard as her seniors, couldn’t possibly take the liberty of a break when the survival of her clan rested on her shoulders. Sure, she had been up since dawn, but there was so much to do…

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 18:11

Plumleaf watched as the cats gathered into what she could only describe as a cuddle pile, unable to resist the temptation to join them. Now that she was feeling better she looked for any excuse to spend time with her clanmates, something she hadn't done much of in quite a while. She padded over, greeting the cats with a wave of her tail and gingerly settling herself next to her sister. She stretched her front paws forward, enjoying the warmth of the sun against her pelt.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 5:53

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Though it wasn’t long before pawsteps approached, Birdstar’s eyes were already closed when they did. Blinking them half-open, she glanced over to watch Creamsky settle down nearby. The hint of a smile appeared on her muzzle, and her whiskers twitched in silent greeting. And another cat joined her, with Stormwatcher quietly rolling over into the sun, too. I didn’t think I would be so popular to take a nap with, Birdstar thought fondly. She would have voiced it, but the quiet was peaceful, and she didn’t want to disturb it. She was content to let it privately warm her while she shifted and closed her eyes again.

While she was fine with staying quiet, another voice piped up a few breaths later. This time, Birdstar opened her eyes fully when she angled her head back to blink up at her third guest. “Hello, Juniperheart,” she greeted softly, a purr rumbling in her throat. Tipping her head quickly to the side in invitation, Birdstar mewed, “You should lie down with us. I doubt Creamsky would mind. Stormwatcher can mind if he wants,” a laugh following the last words.

And just as she was nodding to Juniperheart, yet another cat joined. Birdstar started to sit up when Plumleaf approached, but she remained in place when her sister settled next to her. Leaning over, she gently headbutted the medicine cat’s shoulder. “Hello to you, too. I’m glad you’re doing well, Plumleaf.” She whispered, warmth in her voice. Pulling back, she glanced around, and her earlier realization came back to her. “We’ve got quite a crowd, don’t we?” She mused softly, looking between the four others. “I think that’s a good thing. I suppose we all need the rest.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 17:23

Creamsky watched as more cats started to approach - Stormwatcher taking no time in finding the excuse to laze around while Juniperheart approached with her standard energy. He raised a tail in greetings at the sight of his ex-apprentice, motioning for her to sit next to him if she wanted to before glancing over as Plumleaf also joined.

As Birdstar spoke, an amused purr escaped the warrior. "I admit, I wasn't expecting so much company either when I decided to join you in the sunbeam," he admitted with a laugh. "But I don't mind it at all - I like keeping my paws busy with patrols but...Its nice to get a moment to sit back and breathe. Take time to enjoy the peace that we have - doing it with friends is just a bonus."

in bed i lie [O] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in bed i lie [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: in bed i lie [O]   in bed i lie [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

in bed i lie [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: