Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cover me in sunshine [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

cover me in sunshine [open] Empty
PostSubject: cover me in sunshine [open]   cover me in sunshine [open] EmptyMon May 01, 2023 10:33 pm

A large smile upon her maw, the molly found herself eventually settling down as she discovered a comforting patch of sunlight within Skyclan's camp. Things had been well lately, at least well enough that she felt little in the way of fear when it came to everyday life. For all that had gone on recently, it felt like for once, she could breathe. And oh, how she would take the opportunity, waving to clan-mates with her tail as they passed, otherwise allowing her pelt a few moments to attempt to soak in the warmth of the sun.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

cover me in sunshine [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cover me in sunshine [open]   cover me in sunshine [open] EmptyWed May 03, 2023 5:27 pm

A short distance from her. A passed out tom was snoring in the sunlight happily baking in the sun. Stormwatcher was well known for his long nap loving and for genrally trying to do as little as possible in terms of patrols.

However, recently he had been doing a bit better with the help of Wolf reminding him how to be a "good warrior" as she called it. As much as this annoyed him he knew she was probably right or something. Wolf was like the annoying older sister that adopted him and made sure he was doing things.

As the sun dipped behind a cloud taking away his nice napping spot he slowly awoke from the interuption.

Stretching he yawned looking around rubbing his eyes a bit.

Seeing his clanmate nearby waving at others he offered a little wave in return
"oh hello"

Stormwatcher generally kept to himself as he didnt make friends super easily but Wolf had also been trying to push him to meet more characters to "better himself" or something like that... which sounded like alot of work and not something he was super wanting to do right now, but he figured he should at least try so that if Wolf asked him how it was going he could at least reply honestly that he had tried.

So with all that in mind he approached Marigoldmask. "hmm what are you up to?" he asked with a stretch of his back from sleeping so long

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

cover me in sunshine [open]
Page 1 of 1