Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Left behind to find new friends (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Left behind to find new friends (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Left behind to find new friends (closed)   Left behind to find new friends (closed) EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 5:24

The silver molly let out a deep sigh of relief as her patrol disappeared ahead. Her new clanmates still weren't very fond of her, something that her patrol mates this evening wanted to make sure she knew. It had been a quiet patrol thus far, her attempts at making friendly conversation met only with icy silence. They had seemed dead set on ignoring Silverwing. She had even come up with an excuse to stay behind for a bit, albeit a very embarrassing one, but at this point she was sure the others had been tuning her out completely. They might not have even noticed she was missing. Hopeful eyes turned toward Thunderclan's side of the border. She would get a much friendlier conversation from a cat outside of Skyclan. If we're patrolling now, then Thunderclan's probably patrolling too... Wonder if they've already come past here yet... Well, it was either wait here for someone to come by or try and catch up to her clanmates. One of those options was more appealing than the other, so Silverwing settled herself in place, listening intently for any sounds from the other end of the forest.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Left behind to find new friends (closed) Output12                   Left behind to find new friends (closed) Output10                          Left behind to find new friends (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Left behind to find new friends (closed)   Left behind to find new friends (closed) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023 - 2:29

thrushpaw

Thrushpaw had been careful of every patrol he was on and about, not wanting to accidentally be caught in the troubles of the new guests that lurked among their territory. While he usually stuck to his patrol closely, his yellow eyes spotted a she-cat by the border. His tail flicked, cautiously watching for any intentions of trespassing. When he found that she only stood there, his curiosity along with suspicion got the best of him, and silently, he crept forward. His figure emerged from behind the fallen oak tree, fur standing tall, and eyes sharp in suspicion.

With a paw raised, he spoke in the most respectful, yet serious tone he could. He was near warrior-sized by now; he could probably trick her if he tried hard enough. "Who are you, and why are you standing so close to our border?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Left behind to find new friends (closed)   Left behind to find new friends (closed) EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 1:24

A smile instantly appeared on the she-cat's face as the Thunderclan tom approached, he was even starting the conversation for her, how kind! "Am I really that close? I can back up if you want." Silverwing scooted backwards a couple tail-lengths before continuing. "As for my name, I'm Silverwing. Newest warrior of Skyclan! I'm really glad you're here, I was just starting to think no one was gonna be coming through here for a while. Actually, you blend in pretty well with that tree, if you didn't move I don't think I would have ever seen you!" There were too many thoughts in her head at once, each one trying desperately to make it out of her mouth as quick as possible. Stars, shut up and let him speak! All this time spent without a nice conversation had apparently robbed her of her manners.  "Sorry, I don't usually talk this much. I'm just, er... What's your name?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Left behind to find new friends (closed) Output12                   Left behind to find new friends (closed) Output10                          Left behind to find new friends (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Left behind to find new friends (closed)   Left behind to find new friends (closed) EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 6:10

thrushpaw

Thrushpaw found himself blinking in surprise, skeptical of just how eager the she-cat was to back off from their territory. Was she really just going to... stand there, and do nothing? It seemed almost too harmless to be true, especially for him. Silverwing, she introduced herself as. There was a brief moment where he had thought over her words, considering if perhaps she was really as harmless as she claimed herself to be—but it was true that he didn't really have anything on her, at least, at the current moment. Still, cats stood near each other's borders plenty of times in patrols. Maybe I should hear her out, just this once?

His paw set back down on the ground, and fur flattened, Thrushpaw allowed himself to appear much calmer than he initially would be, returning her short story with a subtle smile. "I guess my fur blends in easily with the trees. It's a nice advantage, actually." It was kind of funny, how she said she would've not seen him at all if not for his movement. Was he really that good at camouflage? "It's fine." He chuckled, shaking his head. In reality, he didn't seem to mind her rambling all that much. "My name's Thrushpaw. And I'm from ThunderClan, obviously."

He paused for a brief moment before suddenly speaking again. "You're a new warrior? Your name sounds pretty nice. Why were you waiting for someone, though? Just curious."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left behind to find new friends (closed)   Left behind to find new friends (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Left behind to find new friends (closed)
Page 1 of 1