Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back Into the Swing of Things [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

Back Into the Swing of Things [C] Empty
PostSubject: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 10:13

Pineblossom

The first patrol that Pineblossom was assigned to when her body had fully healed was with Tawnyshadow, a warrior that she admittedly had almost never interacted with. It embarrassed her to know that there were now several cats in her clan that she scarcely knew. She should know her clan better than this. So, there was no better place to start than with the cat she was with right now.

“I’m glad we have gotten a chance to talk properly,” Pineblossom meowed as they made their way through the territory. “How have things been for you?”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3227

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 20:17

Tawnyshadow dipped her head in greeting as Pineblossom joined her. Despite not having interacted before, Tawnyshadow had heard many stories of the older warrior, and if the stories proved to be true, Pineblossom was a very respectable and important member of Shadowclan.

"I'm glad of the chance as well," She mewed in response to Pineblossom's question, "And things have been going well for me. My ward, Dawnkit, is growing up really fast." On second thought, perhaps mentioning kits to a queen who had just lost her litter might be insensitive, but there was nothing she could do about it now.

"How about you?" She added, her voice softening ever so slightly, "How have you been holding up since..." Her voice trailed off awkwardly. Tawnyshadow truly had no idea how to approach such a topic. How do you comfort a cat you barely know about matters you can't even begin to comprehend? She agonized mentally.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023 - 14:07

Pineblossom

Pineblossom remembered seeing Dawnkit a few times during her stay in the nursery, though she had not had the opportunity to speak with her. She trusted that Tawnyshadow was doing a good job of looking after the young one. Pineblossom had almost succeeded in avoiding thinking too closely about her stay in the nursery when Tawnyshadow cautiously brought it up. Her heart squeezed and she steeled her expression as she looked forward. “It is still…hard,” she settled on saying. “But it is getting easier each day. It’s better now that I have things to do for the clan.” Doing things for the clan was always how she got through tough times in her life.

She forced the hard look off her face and looked to Tawnyshadow. “Are you raising Dawnkit on your own, or do you have a mate assisting you?” she asked to change the subject away from herself.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023 - 17:39

Pineblossom's expression shifted as she replied. It was painfully obvious that the queen, or former queen, was not yet over the loss of her litter. Perhaps staying in the nursery with nothing to do but to think about her kits might not have been the best for Pineblossom, but her body needed time to recover... Tawnyshadow was at a loss for words. She was never the best at comforting other cats, and she didn't want to be disrespectful by touching the queen or speaking out of turn.

Thankfully, Pineblossom was quick to change the subject, and Tawnshadow gladly followed along. "No, I don't have a mate yet," She replied, "Dawnkit was the only one of her litter, so when her mother died and no one knew her father I just decided to take her in. It wouldn't do for a future member of Shadowclan to be deprived at birth. I mean, obviously the clan would have taken care of her, but I had this habit of constantly checking if she was alright and it just became easier to say I was her foster mother." Great Starclan, that was a lot of words, but she didn't know what to say other than to ramble away. Tawnyshadow winced inwardly. Perhaps it would be best if she just kept her mouth shut. Her mind wondered to Sunflare and Sagestone. The two toms had been helping occasionally to watch Dawnkit while she was busy, and she was especially close to Sagestone, but that didn't make them her mates, right? And how could she have two mates? She had never even thought about a mate before, and she had only taken in Dawnkit because it seemed like the right thing to do, not because she wanted kits.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 15:19

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded as she listened to Tawnyshadow’s words. She could understand the desire. Even if she didn’t have Forestbreeze at her side, she was certain that she would still have adopted Honeylight and Silverpaw as her own children. She replied, “It is admirable that you would still look after her. Please don’t burn yourself out, of course. There are plenty of cats in ShadowClan that would assist you with whatever you needed, myself included.” She looked to her clanmate. “I’m afraid I’ve been so occupied recently that I’m not sure, but do you were recently given Beetlepaw as an apprentice, right? How has that been going for you?”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 18:00

Right, Beetlepaw. Tawnyshadow always felt as if she was too harsh on her apprentice. Everything her apprentice did always seemed to be wrong. In her heart, she knew that Beetlepaw had just started his apprenticeship, and that every cat makes mistakes, but she just couldn't stand not getting perfection. She paused to find the right words to express herself.

"It's a new experience,"
She settled on at last, "And both Beetlepaw and I are learning lots of new things."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 22:30

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded sympathetically at the vague answer. “When I got Honeylight as my first apprentice, I was certain I was going to be awful as a mentor. I definitely made some mistakes, but it was a learned experience from both sides. I’m sure you’re doing a great job teaching Beetlepaw.” She looked to her companion and offered a tentative smile. Warm gestures of that sort were still a little difficult for her. “And, should you ever need any assistance, I’d always be happy to accompany you on any training. I’m without an apprentice at the moment, so I help where I can.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Into the Swing of Things [C]   Back Into the Swing of Things [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Into the Swing of Things [C]
Page 1 of 1