Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] Empty
PostSubject: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021 - 7:49

Ravenclaw struggled to wake up, something that had never been an issue for her before. When she looked around the warriors den, she let out a soft sigh. It didn't feel right. Nothing felt right anymore. She forced herself onto her paws, padding out of den and stretching. She needed to go get Dandelionpaw and get their training underway. Hopefully that would be a good-enough distraction. Heading for the apprentice den, she ducked in and gently nudged Dandelionpaw. "Come on, Dandelionpaw. We're going hunting today."
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021 - 8:44

Dandelionpaw had moved into the the apprentices den the night before, and fell asleep without much trouble. She had been fast asleep when a soft nudge woke her up. Still laying in her nest, she listened to the other cat telling her that they were going hunting. Dandelionpaw quickly remembered that she had been made an apprentice the day before and stood up. Giving herself a quick grooming, she ran to catch up with Ravenclaw.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 11:47

Ravenclaw stood at the edge of camp, waiting for Dandelionpaw. When she appeared, Ravenclaw smiled and beckoned her forward with her tail. They went into the forest, the sound of birdsong greeting their early morning traipsing. It felt nice to be there, without the hectic nature of camp, though she couldn't escape her own mind forever. "Alright Dandelionpaw, let me teach you how to climb a tree." She unsheathed her claws and headed for the nearest tree, hunching her haunches. "Jump for the bark and dig your claws in. They'll keep you in as you scale the bark." She jumped with a grunt, hitting the side of the tree and staying in with her claws. "Now unsheathe your front claws, then up. Then your back claws, then in. It's a rhythm. Keep track of it in your mind." She climbed up the tree with the rhythm in her head, until she reached the nearest branch. Once on it, she went down it to give Dandelionpaw room to get on it. "Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 16:41

Dandelionpaw found Ravenclaw at the edge of camp and followed her out into the forest. She then sat down a short distance from Ravenclaw. She watched her mentor crouch down and leap up onto the tree. She carefully took note of Ravenclaw’s instructions and watched as she climbed higher. Dandelionpaw approached the tree as Ravenclaw reached a branch and told her it was her turn. “Okay!” she called back to her mentor, and crouched down, making sure to unsheathe her claws. She leaped up and hit the tree with a loud thump, but managed to catch the bark with her front claws. Her back legs scrabbled on the tree trunk before finally getting a claw hold. She carefully lifted her front paw and placed higher up on the tree as Ravenclaw instructed. She slowly repeated the process until she reached the branch that Ravenclaw was at. Dandelionpaw carefully placed her front paws on the branch soon followed by her hind paws and sat down next to her mentor. “Are we going to climb the whole tree?” she asked gazing up to the higher branches.

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 7:21

Ravenclaw chuckled, having not even thought of such a thing when she was an apprentice. "No. If you got hurt, imagine what I'd have to tell your parents. I can only imagine we'd have to climb to the very tops of the trees if the prey ended up staying there, and then we'd be in trouble." Gazing around the forest from their vantage point, it looked like they wouldn't have to be climbing to the tops any time soon. There were still birds and squirrels on the branches, flying or eating away. It was as if there weren't any cats there. It had been so many moons, and the prey truly never learned. "Why don't you try to get a bird over there? You remember the timing for climbing up the tree, right? Use that to leap across the branches. If you happen to lose your grip, don't try to keep going. Dig those claws into the bark. You're more important to this clan than one piece of prey."
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 13:08

Dandelionpaw looked back at her mentor as she answered her question. “I guess that would make sense,” she mewed in reply. She sat thinking about running through the trees, when Ravenclaw’s words made her snap back to attention. She listened to her mentor’s instructions while watching the brown, speckled bird she pointed out. Dandelionpaw made her way down the branch she was currently on and leapt to the next, trying to be as quiet as possible. She made her way across this branch and caught sight of the bird. Camouflaged by the leaves and her brown pelt against the bark, she crept closer to the edge of the branch. She waited until the bird was close enough to reach and unsheathed her claws. Dandelionpaw kicked off with her back legs, startling the bird. She smacked it with her paw, stunning it just long enough for her to land and kill it with one swift bite. She excitedly picked up her kill and leaped from branch-to-branch to get back to her mentor. She plopped down next to Ravenclaw and meowed, still holding the bird,“I can’t I caught my first prey! I’m going to be a Warrior in no time!” She then swiped at an imaginary enemy, pretending to be in battle.

Dandelionpaw attempted to catch a thrush, it was successful!
57/60 SP

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Lilystorm on Fri 27 Aug 2021 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 13:08

The member 'Lilystorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] Mistpe10
Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021 - 14:36

Ravenclaw laughed, watching as her enthusiastic apprentice pretended to fight an enemy. "That's the spirit Dandelionpaw. This clan needs more eager warriors like you. Now let's see if your mentor can catch something." There was another bird a few branches away, which she could see with her strong vision. She began leaping from branch to branch, being as quiet as possible as she pounced. Just like her apprentice, she was able to swat at the bird and pin it to the branch, where she gave it the killing bite. Then she carried it back to Dandelionpaw, smiling triumphantly. "Looks like the clan's going to be eating well today."

Last edited by King Falcon I on Mon 30 Aug 2021 - 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021 - 14:36

The member 'King Falcon I' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyTue 31 Aug 2021 - 19:16

Dandelionpaw listened to Ravenclaw’s laugh and compliment. It was nice to hear her so happy, she should try and make more cats happy. Ravenclaw leaped away to hunt, and Dandelionpaw sat on the branch awaiting her return. She proudly held her bird and watched as Ravenclaw pounced at another bird. Her mentor soon got back and Dandelionpaw noticed a squirrel in a nearby tree. She placed her catch on the branch and turned to Ravenclaw. “Are we going to do any more hunting?” She asked, turning her gaze to watch the squirrel’s movements.

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 22:14

Ravenclaw noticed the squirrel as well, nodding at her apprentice. "Yes: we should bring more home to our clan. Remember what I taught you. While they can't fly away, squirrels can be fast, so don't let them get away from your claws."
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 15:31

Dandelionpaw gave Ravenclaw a quick nod before dropping into a crouch. She carefully leapt to the next tree and navigated it branches, making sure to watch the squirrel. She leapt to the tree it was on and carefully padded closer. Once she was close enough to pounce, Dandelionpaw bunched her muscles ready to spring. She leapt at the squirrel landing squarely on it and sinking her claws in, so it couldn't escape. She swiftly reached down and gave it a quick bite to its neck, killing it instantly. She picked up her prey and leapt back to Ravenclaw. She proudly beamed over her two catches. She would be an amazing warrior!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Lilystorm on Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 15:31

The member 'Lilystorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] Mistpe10
Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] Sig2
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] EmptySun 12 Sep 2021 - 18:06

Ravenclaw smiled as she watched Dandelionpaw catch the squirrel, admiring how quickly the apprentice picked up her teachings. She would be a good addition the SkyClan warrior ranks soon enough. They surely needed more strong, loyal warriors. "Good job, Dandelionpaw. Let's take what we've got back to camp and put it on the fresh kill pile." She took what she had caught in her jaws, instructing Dandelionpaw on how to jump down the branches so she could jump to the ground safely. "It's important to land light on your paws," she reminded through the bird in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]   Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm] Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Things Really Back to Normal? [Closed for Lilystorm]
Page 1 of 1