Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Social Bonding [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Social Bonding [O] Empty
PostSubject: Social Bonding [O]   Social Bonding [O] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023 - 5:37

Fawnshine

The warm rays of sunlight peeked through the large canopies, shielding Thunderclan's camp from the outside influence of the forest. It seemed like forever since Fawnshine had last been able to experience freedom from her responsibility of being a medicine cat, though Echopaw's assistance has relieved much of her stress. There were plenty of things to teach the young tom, and a long journey lay ahead of them before he would fully be able to earn his title as a medicine cat. She had scheduled for him another training session later on by late noon, though there was still some free time before it came.

It wasn't often that Fawnshine was able to catch a break from the constant duties that surrounded her life, and while she currently did, she wasn't sure what to do. The herbs were fully stocked, and there were no cats needing of assistance, as far as she could remember. Sitting somewhere near the middle of the camp, she stretched, bathing under the natural daylight. The warmth of the sun rippled through her fur, illuminating it with a relaxing sense of comfort. Grabbing a nearby sparrow from the fresh-kill pile, she decided to snack on something small, having not much to do. For now, she lay alone, cherishing her rare time of unwinding.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Social Bonding [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Bonding [O]   Social Bonding [O] EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023 - 12:42

Ginger paws padded across the dirt towards Fawnshine as Blazefang approached with a snack of her own. “Hey,” she purred. “How are you doing? I feel like we haven’t really talked and that’s weird since, y’know, I’m mates with your brother. Like, I know we’re both busy, but still.”
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Social Bonding [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Bonding [O]   Social Bonding [O] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023 - 5:47

Fawnshine

"That's fair enough," Fawnshine nodded in agreement, her eyes lifting at the sight of the ginger she-cat. She offered her a small smile in greeting, hoping that it would suffice as basic mannerisms for acquaintances, if not as clanmates together. "It is a little odd, isn't it? I suppose my duties would have to be the blame, but I can't put it all off because of that."

Usually, she wouldn't have her time taken up by simple, daily conversations. Fawnshine found it to be a bit unnecessary, considering all the duties she had—but Blazefang was right. If she were to be so distant towards her clanmates, which she tried to avoid doing, it would only cause suspicion in her. She wouldn't want to ever lose her position, not if Dovefrost's murderer was still not found. And even if she held a small grudge towards Starclan for not allowing her to receive her visions when she became his apprentice, and during her official ceremony of becoming a medicine cat. It wasn't their fault, she reminded herself, but she could not help but be frustrated.

Shaking her head, she snapped herself back to reality, blinking. "So how has your day been? Anything interesting going on so far?" She smiled, pretending as if nothing had just happened.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Social Bonding [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Bonding [O]   Social Bonding [O] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 16:50

Blazefang couldn’t help but puff up a bit. “Well… Dayquill and I have been hoping for more kits and I think we just might get lucky! I haven’t told him yet, but I think I’m pregnant again!” The last sentence held a bit-back squeal. Blazefang and her family had been through so much, but at last it seemed something was going right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Social Bonding [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Bonding [O]   Social Bonding [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Bonding [O]
Page 1 of 1