Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)

Go down 
+10
meme police
Sunny
Small
Hope
Stormi the Gummy
Flame
Sleepy
Honey
Shiny
Rainy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) Empty
PostSubject: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:22

As was said in this topic here, we need something to do! Lots of people have been leaving, and I do realize that most of them have been inactive for a while, but pretty soon, it might be people who are perfectly active.

SO WE NEED IDEAS. We need something that will get EVERYBODY involved, not just artsy people, or those RP a lot. Give me some ideas! And I want to hear any ideas you have, none of this "well, it seems stupid to me" crap.

Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:28

In the other topic, i suggested we could have a writing contest with different categories. Like Fanfiction and Sad Stories and stuff like that. :)

Leechkit:

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) Mew
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:30

Well, yes, we could do that. But not everybody writes, and we want to include everybody. We could certainly have one, but we'd still need something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:38

That sounds like someone shot someone down

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:43

What about a contest to see who can read My Little Dashie the longest before crying? That's gonna be real hard. ouo

Leechkit:

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) Mew
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:44

WFT? What us that?!o.o

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:46

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) 1271135984311

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:50

I'm sorry, Ember, that's another small group of people. A much smaller group than before. X3

I really am not trying to shoot anybody down, I'm just trying to gain ideas.

What if we did a collaborative story thing? We have people that are good with creating characters, good with plot-lines, and/or good with writing. We could have people select their groups, and then each group come up with a story.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:52

I just like popping up.. And all! F*** yeah :glassesplz:

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:53

What about a "Talent Show" where people can submit videos, writing and art?
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:53

Rain: Even if your not a fan of My Little Pony, that story WILL make you cry. Saddest thing I've ever read...

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:54

I can't cry so :closeenough: Challenge accepted

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:57

*hands Fire 3 boxes of tissues* You'll need these ono

Okay back on topic. Maybe a photo-editing contest?

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:57

Yeah, the problem with that is getting the people who AREN'T a fan to read it. You obviously haven't seen some of the reactions from people on here.

A talent show is a really good idea. But there are some things people have a talent for that might not be too shareable on here.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:59

Ha!

PostSubject: Re: THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)   THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SOCIAL HUB REQUIRES MORE ACTIVIES (this was brought on by you, Sleepy. It's your fault/idea.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next