Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony   Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 11 Apr 2023 - 13:23

Out of the applicants, Burdockroot had chosen Harriertalon. Out of all of the ShadowClan cats, she felt closest to her anyway. Well, a soft spot for her. So, the next day she asked if Harriertalon would be her apprentice and she accepted. The day after that, they had set out for the ceremony. "Are you sure you don't want to change your name like I did? I think it's for the best." The Medicine Cat really wanted her apprentice to change her name, but she wouldn't force her. They padded now on the route they once took to her Moonstone and back where they came across the badger. It felt like eons ago she walked the same one with Fuzzybelly.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony   Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023 - 8:18

"Change my name..." Burdockroot had been asking since Harriertalon first said yes to being her apprentice, but it felt a bit... Strange. Leopardsun had given her this name when she had first arrived, so it meant the world to her. But it also felt like a name for a warrior, not a medicine cat. "I'll think about it more. I enjoy my name how it is right now."

They walked the very same route they had during Harriertalon's moonstone journey. The very same path they ran into the badger, and then again when Harriertalon wanted to finally face the embarrassment and nightmares the thought of it had brought her. That one-eyed badgers pelt now rested comfortably in ShadowClan camp. "Hope we don't run into another beast tonight... I don't think I could do that a second time." She chuckled, referring to her recent acquiring of a pelt. She may be stronger now, but her shoulder still ached as they walked from the iron jaws that somehow sunk its teeth into the same spot it had when she was an aapprentice. Honestly? A worthwhile outcome for her. It could have been worse.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGgdMsS Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGg3TFt Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony J0ieN9e Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGg3GK7 Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGg2WjR

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JcTsSP1  Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JcnAVnI Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony Grub_f10Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony   Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 10:16

Burdockroot held in her disapointment, but like Fuzzybelly had given her the choice, she would give Harriertalon the choice. It didn't fit a medicine cat, or even a medicine cat apprentice... But she wouldn't force anything. When Harriertalon mentioned the badger, Burdockroot cracked a small grin. "Hopefully not. I am proud you took it down, however. ShadowClan, the clan of battle-hardened badger medicine cats. We can protect our clan in more ways than most." Her eyes turned back to the path as they neared Highstones.

The rest of the trip was comfortable silence for once - opposed to the usual uncomfortable silence. As they bound the path, the soon-to-be mentor led the way, pointing out the best places to step. She would need to learn the path as she will be here quite frequently. Soon, they were at the top and Burdockroot led her through the dark caves to the Moonstone.

Settling down, Burdockroot faced Harriertalon. She did not quite remember what Fuzzybelly said word for word, but she remembered the gist. "Harriertalon, we sit before the Moonstone to welcome you to the ancestral ranks of medicine cats. Very few cats have walked the path before you - the path from battle to health. Do you accept the vows of the Medicine Cat Code and to leave your claws behind to now work with your mind and heart as a Medicine Cat Apprentice?"

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony   Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 14:56

Harriertalon couldn't help but let out a purr at Burdockroots smile and praise, and a little chuckle at the medicine cats joke. Over time, it seemed Burdockroot was opening up even just a little in the time they've come to know each other. It was nice.

The rest was a comfortable silence, a slight smile on her face as the two padded onwards. Each time Budrockroot pointed out the best paths, Harriertalon took a mental note; she would be walking this path without Burdockroot one day, so she needed to pay close attention. It would be extremely embarrassing to lose her way with an apprentice in tow, now wouldn't it?

Upon reaching their destination of Mothermouth, and carefully navigating through its dark tunnels, they finally reached the cavern that held that beautifully sparkling stone: the Moonstone. Taking a seat before Burdockroot, the next words out of her mouth held zero hesitation, "I, Harriertalon, accept these vows to leave my claws behind, and dedicate my mind and heart to my new life."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGgdMsS Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGg3TFt Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony J0ieN9e Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGg3GK7 Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JGg2WjR

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JcTsSP1  Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JcnAVnI Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony Grub_f10Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony   Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Harriertalon's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1