Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Be Cleansed from Our Land [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

Be Cleansed from Our Land [C] Empty
PostSubject: Be Cleansed from Our Land [C]   Be Cleansed from Our Land [C] EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 19:55

Darkspirit had to keep up appearances... and that meant equal patrols. He assigned Starlingflare to the evening patrol with him and him alone. At least if Starlingflare attacked him now, he would basically be giving himself away. He had to trust Starlingflare wouldn't do that. Furthermore... Darkspirit was going to try some deceitful tactics of his own. He walked shoulder to shoulder with the large gray tom, because he certainly didn't want him behind him. "I will ask you what I asked everyone, Starlingflare." He said with surprising calmness in his voice. Hopefully Starlingflare would buy into it. If he didn't, then Darkspirit hoped that he would see some sort of subtle tell-tale sign that would hint at what the gray tom was thinking.

"I'd like to pair everyone on efficient patrols. I need to know what you believe your strengths and weaknesses are and I will put you on patrols with warriors who compliment your strengths and weaknesses. Does that make sense?" Darkspirit wanted nothing more than to catch him in some kind of lie... or anything that he could latch onto. It was a desperate hope given the very neutral circumstances, but it was there. It always had been. If he didn't calm himself, he wasn't going to get a single thing that he could use.

And it might not even happen on this patrol. Darkspirit, as much as he hated it, needed to learn patience like his dad had. As vile a creature as he was, he'd been successful in nearly all of his endeavors.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

Be Cleansed from Our Land [C]
Page 1 of 1