Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new land

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

A new land Empty
PostSubject: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:27 am

Treestep strode down the unfamiliar Thunderclan territory with a smirk on her face, "This is all ours now, Ha! Shows them who is boss huh, makes you think why they even tried." She chuckled to herself with her newly formed bitter personality taking its toll. Treestep had grown so much since Starclan's absence, she felt free and very powerful and now that Thunderclan had been driven out her ego was only boosted.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A new land Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Tulippaw was nearby and she scented Riverclan, even though she was just an apprentice, she would try to rip their fur to shreds and won't care if they go telling how horrible Dewpelt's Thunderclan child was. She could only trust three cats.. and none of them would ever be her old family

OOC: might want to slip Dewpelt in here btw

:3
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Darkpaw, beaming with pride that Riverclan had finally beaten Thunderclan, strode along the tree blanketed territory with a smug look on his face. He hadn't been a part of the battle because his training was going a bit slow, but he loved hearing the stories. His clan was a great clan, and he was 110% loyal to it, times a thousand. Riverclan was his home, Riverclan was his life. The white tom flicked his black tail as he stumbled across a Skyclan warrior and a Thunderclan apprentice. "Hey," he growled to Tulippaw as his claws slid out of his black paws. "I thought Riverclan and Skyclan chased away all of you fox-hearts! This land belongs to us now, so leave, otherwise you are trespassing on Riverclan and Skyclan territory!" He darted his one blue and one gold eye over to the Skyclan warrior, whom he didn't know. Hopefully the two would be able to work together to chase the apprentice away.

OOC: I may slip Frozenflame and/or Silverstone in here later, but it depends on how this goes down.

A new land Image13

A new land Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 pm

"Are you Riverclan?"Tulippaw asked as if she ignored everything that he just said

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:35 pm

OOC: I'm just adding Thinstripe in, just because

Thinstripe followed soon behind Tulippaw, she looked at the two cats. She felt a pang over guilt and sadness hit her as she saw her kit, Darkpaw. SHe didn't want to say anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:48 pm

OOC- Are you guys seriously so intent on getting your cats attacked?

IC- Pebblethorn had been with Treestep when she noticed the scent of Thunderclan and a Riverclan apprentice. Her gaze only hardened as she saw the two. The two seemed like mother and daughter, and what better way to ruin a mother's honor than to embarrass her in front of her kit? She had noticed her personality growing just a bit darker, but this was only due to the absence of Starclan. Their guiding paw had disappeared, and she couldn't set her heart right.
"You- Thunderclan warrior." The deputy snarled, stepping forward from the small crowd of two opposers. "You do realize this is not your territory? If you decided to try and take it back, or even stay here for a minute longer, I will be forced to attack you. So don't take a single false step, or you will be brought to your demise. Same rules as any other time- the warrior code states that you may not trespass." Her words were clear and harsh. She spoke directly at Thinstripe.
"And you." She turned her gaze to the apprentice. "Take one step closer to any of us and I'll get the leaders involved. Perhaps your ceremony will be delayed for being such a fool." She hissed at them, snarling down each word. "Leave this place. This is not your home any longer." She claimed menacingly, claws unsheathed and ready for a fight if it came to.

OOC- Pebblethorn becomes mean for dramatic effect. Ahem, yes, I'm aware Thinstripe and Tulippaw aren't related by any means and that Tulippaw is a traitor that magically became a TC cat. Enjoy extra drama.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Thinstripe growled "Excuse me!" she snarled "We have no territory, and since we were driven out means we technically not breaking the code" she pointed out "So, if you really want to fight that's a decision. And remember if you always solve stuff with unreasonable fights as a leader there will be an issue" she mewed sternly "And watch what you say to Tulippaw, she is a new apprentice. She doesn't know better" she pointed out again.

OOC: Don't really know what I just said

Jaypaw appeared from the shadows, he padded over to Pebblethorn and sat down, his blind gaze on Thinstripe. He turned over to Pebblethorn and back to Thinstripe "Stuff isn't always peaceful!" he spat, looking over to Tulippaw he bared his teeth "And just because she new doesn't mean she cant learn quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:06 pm

"oh i do know better...but for the price i'm paying to be for my clan rests on making sure They are the ones who go first...i don't mean Riverclan and Skyclan, oh no, my thought rests on Riverclan and only a few cats of Riverclan only....i won't attack you.., if you get out of my way Riverclan!" She spat at Darkpaw angrily, she had only one thought. Revenge to her mother.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Thinstripe let out a growl at Tulippaw "Don't say that to him he's my k-" she paused "He's doing nothing wrong but protecting his clan Tulippaw" she mewed "There is no need to be angry" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Tulippaw stared at Thinstripe with a look of pure revenge before running strait torward Riverclan territory

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Thinstripe gave a hard stare back "Don't hurt anyone Tulippaw, there's somethings you shouldn't do"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Tulippaw had already gone halfway to the river

OOC:she's not gonna hurt anyone in the end

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Thinstripe growled and looked quickly at Darkpaw, then back to Tulippaw who was already gone "Uh!" she snarled running after "Sometimes apprentices never learn!" she murmured to herself as she ran after Tulippaw, catching up she nipped at Tulippaw and eventually got up to her. Tackling her she rolled her over a pinned her down "I said don't fight, you half way just put yourself at risk doing that!" she scolled as if she were a mother again.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:45 pm

"Let me go!" Tulippaw growled and thrashed around, swinging her paws torward Thinstripe's face

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:48 pm

OOC: Thin, Berry, this is a group topic so you have to give everyone a chance to post. That's one of our rules. The posting order for this topic is Renette, Berry, Bloom, Thin and Cat. Please stick to it. I'll let your posts stand this time, but next time, I will delete them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land Empty

Back to top Go down

A new land
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next