Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

kj's HR Survey Results - April 2023

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

kj's HR Survey Results - April 2023 Empty
Postkj's HR Survey Results - April 2023

Expectations:
I'm happy with this, but that doesn't mean I can't continue to hold myself to a higher standard as an hr. I hope I can continue exceeding expectations in the future.

Activity:
I do my best to post daily, and I think that's reflected pretty well in these results. This last week was a little busy with 'mania being the big sports thing for my family but I'm getting right back into things.

Comments:
I don't know why anyone would think I could possibly hurt Wolf. I would never do such a thing! Seriously though you all are so sweet and I'm so glad that you guys love Wolf as much as I do. <3

Overall I'm very happy with these survey results, so thank you Skyclanners (and not-Skyclanners). I hope I can keep this momentum going for a while, both for myself and Skyclan. <3

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8