Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies

Go down 
+2
Darkshadow
Ningasourous :D
6 posters

whos been your fave leader?
crookedstar
i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_lcap8%i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
leopardstar
i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_lcap8%i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
tallstar
 8% [ 1 ]
onestar
i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_lcap0%i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
blackstar
i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_lcap0%i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
raggedstar
 8% [ 1 ]
tigerstar
 8% [ 1 ]
bluestar
i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_lcap31%i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
firestar
i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_lcap31%i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Empty
PostSubject: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptySat 29 Aug 2009 - 22:04

hes cool

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptySun 30 Aug 2009 - 8:00

Spoiler:

i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_19i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_22i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_17i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_14i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_20i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_24i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_1-1i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptySun 30 Aug 2009 - 8:02

i cant couse its to hared because there alll asome leaders.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: graystripe   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009 - 20:55

graystripe will eventully be deputyagain and will rule thunderclan firestar will die if he keeps helping every clan he needs to reject and watch them struggle
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009 - 3:46

Yes... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: But Bluestar SUCKS! SPOILER ABOUT THE TIGERSTAR-SCOURGE MANGE BOOKS AND BLUESTAR'S PROPHESY!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sat 21 Nov 2009 - 3:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009 - 14:44

Bluestar is my favorite!!!! But I didn't get to vote up there :(

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009 - 15:08

Hmm... Either Firestar or Bluestar....

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies EmptySat 21 Nov 2009 - 3:13

*spits* even FIRESTAR is better than Bluestar!

PostSubject: Re: i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies   i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies Empty

Back to top Go down

i herd bramble claw will be the new lader if firstar dies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Talk-
Jump to: