Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another step closer [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4484

Another step closer [c] Empty
PostSubject: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 3:38 pm

Batswarm wasn't one to start conversations on his own, but he had heard that Sunpaw had experience with Twolegs. He wouldn't let the chance go to waste to learn more. "Sunpaw, a word?" He would speak about it with prying eyes and ears in the camp, so he would disguise the trip as patrol of sorts.

The trip would lead them to Pine Grove, am area he had become infatuated with. The monsters that lingered here sometimes would reflect his image back at him.

ooc: if sun needs any reqs, let me know. we can do them here

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Another step closer [c] JGgdMsS Another step closer [c] JGg3TFt Another step closer [c] J0ieN9e Another step closer [c] JGg3GK7 Another step closer [c] JGg2WjR

Another step closer [c] JcTsSP1  Another step closer [c] JcnAVnI Another step closer [c] Grub_f10Another step closer [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 1:23 pm

Sunpaw followed Batswarm out of camp, but his lip curled in disgust. Here he was, taking orders from a cat younger than himself. I swear, if Applepaw finds out about this I’ll just have to drown myself or something. “So, Batswarm,” he mewed, smooth voice disguising his disgust. “What’s the real reason we’re out here?”
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:46 pm

Making sure the ledge of the strange monster was clean amd free of any dirt, Batswarm took a seat, bushy tail swishing over his feet. "I've heard some things about you... What do you know of Twolegs?" It was hard to keep the excitment out of his green eyes just thinking about what he may hear; hopefully it was good.

He looked down at Sunpaw by positioning only, but he also didn't care that the tom was older than him even as an apprentice. Though, he did envy Sunpaw. Being an apprentice was far less work than being a warrior.

Another step closer [c] JGgdMsS Another step closer [c] JGg3TFt Another step closer [c] J0ieN9e Another step closer [c] JGg3GK7 Another step closer [c] JGg2WjR

Another step closer [c] JcTsSP1  Another step closer [c] JcnAVnI Another step closer [c] Grub_f10Another step closer [c] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 1:06 pm

Sunpaw’s nose wrinkled in disgust at the question, not to mention Batswarm’s expression. “Twolegs?” he spat. “Those nasty brutes. They snatched us up and took us to their boring dens, where everything reeked of them and it all felt the same, either a smooth hard surface or weird fake pelts on the ground. What they made those things out of I don’t know, but it wasn’t fur. They kept trying to decorate me like some sort of trophy, that’s where I got the colorful things I wove into my nest. I tried to keep up on my training, but it was like they specifically didn’t want me to. Water appeared out of nowhere to hit me when I tried to spar and often when I practiced hunting too. I guess the food wasn’t quite as bad as they say, but literally everything else sucked.”
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 6:40 pm

Batswarm did recall the colourful thing around Sunpaw's neck when he returned. To be quite honest, he thought it would look better on him and even wanted to ask the apprentice if he could have it. The muted calico was too late, though. It was dirtied now, attached to someone else's nest.

He grimaced at the thought of being sprayed with water, barely tolerating the wet marshlands that surrounded ShadowClan. "Was it only when you sparred or practiced hunting?" Batswarm never sparred or practice his hunting so... Maybe he wouldn't have an issue with something like that. At the mention of food being given to you, he became even more intrigued. "And this food. Did you have to do anything for it?"

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 4:30 pm

Sunpaw was getting annoyed by all this. “I mean, I got wet when I sharpened my claws a couple times, and it wasn’t every time I hunted, just most times. As for the food, they did hold it just above my head a couple times, as if they wanted me to stand up on two legs like them. Stupid fluff-for-brains. Hey, what’s with all the questions anyway?” Suddenly something dawned on him. “You’re not thinking of turning traitor, are you?” he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 4:57 pm

Traitor? Sunpaw must be referring to how ShadowClan would return to being dull and lifeless without his prepossessing diluted calico pelt to grace them. "You make it sound like I've contributed anything to ShadowClan other than being beautiful. Though, it would be devastating to everyone if their only source of light left."

In all seriousness, maybe he was thinking about leaving. For now, he was exploring options. And even though Sunpaw found two-legs to be awful, Batswarm may be able to mingle with their ways without coming into full contact. But... How? "Thank you, Sunpaw, for the information. He turned to his reflection off the monsters huge shiny forehead before flicking his tail like he was dismissing the apprentice. "Don't go blabbing to anyone about this."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another step closer [c]   Another step closer [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another step closer [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: