Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

lichenpaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

lichenpaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 16:00

It was time for one of her deputy's apprentices to gain their name, and she couldn't be more proud. Her tail swayed with excitement as she leaped to her place that had become rather familiar, both as a home and a place to call her clan. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 16:05

Lichenpaw was mostly recovered from his unfortunate run in with the dog. He still walked with a minor limp, and even without half his tail he could hold his balance well, and spar and hunt like the rest of them. Darkspirit had been thorough in his training, and despite his setbacks, Lichenpaw was as able as an apprentice ought to be.

That's why when Mottlestar called out for a clan meeting, Lichenpaw was quick to respond. His brother had become a warrior moons ago, it felt like, and while Lichenpaw was incredibly proud of Curly, he wanted that, too. They'd grown apart during his long stints in the medicine den - both times - and Lichen wanted them to be close again.

He kneaded the ground beneath his paws, half-tail twitching every now and again as the rest of the clan gathered around him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 16:17

Even in the setbacks, it was when the true warriors would shine the most. Mottlestar recognized that, and as she saw the apprentice in question, she gave him a slight nod. No doubt did it make her heart ache to see what had happened to him so young, but it was the unfortunate life of a warrior. "Lichenpaw, please step forward." Once the apprentice had done so, she continued. "Lichenpaw, you have trained hard in the ways of the warrior, and even despite all that has happened in the forest, you have shown that you are ready. But I first need to ask, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and serve Thunderclan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 16:19

It was his ceremony! Grinning widely, Lichenpaw stepped forward when called to, looking up at Mottlestar. "I do!" he declared.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 16:25

It was a smooth ceremony for sure, and Mottlestar was rather thankful for that. "Then from this day forth, and by the powers Starclan has given me, I am proud to say from this day forth you shall be known as Lichenwing. Thunderclan honors your loyalty and good nature, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan. Tonight, as the clan sleeps, you will sit in silent vigil and watch over your clan." With the customary words out of the way, Mottlestar's tail waved to dismiss the formal side of the ceremony. "Thunderclan, welcome your newest warrior, Lichenwing!"

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 19 Mar 2023 - 13:26

“Lichenwing! Lichenwing!” Sagepaw mewed, barely audible beneath the other calls. Shouting was not her favorite thing. She winced a little as if in pain, but waved a paw to congratulate her peer.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5893

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023 - 23:09

Lichenwing! Lichenwing!" Curlyfluff chanted with the rest of the clan. "Good job brother! I'm so proud of you!" he called out, a wide grin covering his face. While his brother had begun life with a sickness, he'd been able to overcome it and the curly pelted warrior was overjoyed that him and his brother would be able to protect and care for the clan as warriors.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

lichenpaw's warrior ceremony VHQrlk5
lichenpaw's warrior ceremony 1QYZaRo

lichenpaw's warrior ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lichenpaw's warrior ceremony   lichenpaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

lichenpaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1