Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's So Dark Tonight, But We'll Survive [CLAN MEETING]

Go down 
+6
downfive
Kitty
LittleWitchCat
Mamenchisaurus
Lapis
xaandiir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

It's So Dark Tonight, But We'll Survive [CLAN MEETING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's So Dark Tonight, But We'll Survive [CLAN MEETING]   It's So Dark Tonight, But We'll Survive [CLAN MEETING] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 18:39

Poppyshine

Poppyshine stepped into the leader’s den and took a deep breath. She turned and took a seat while she waited for the called-upon cats to file in. When they were all present, she meowed, “I have called you all for specific duties I will need help with.”

Her gaze first fixed upon Sandyshell. “My dear, I will need help getting in contact with StarClan. You may do it on your own or involve me; here or at the Highstones; we just need to see if StarClan knows anything about where he was taken or how we can bring her back.” And if the worst came to be, and she had to take her lives…well, Poppyshine would think about that only if it came to pass. “Let me know what you think is best.”

She then looked to Rowanpaw and Kitespring as a pair. “You both were kept in different areas by the twolegs, yes? I need to know what both of you know regarding where you were kept. Is it nearby, what is it like, would you be able to track it down…anything of that sort.” She glanced at Sandyshell. “You as well, dear. If you can remember anything.” If they have nothing they can supply, she’ll question her other children as well.

Finally, her attention turned to Stormdance. “I will need help organizing patrols, and I’ll want you to accompany me on a sweep to try and find Perchstar in a couple of days,” she tells him. Poppyshine is not foolish enough to believe that she can handle absolutely everything on her own, and so her most senior warrior will have to aid her.

Oh, she hoped she was not putting too much on them all at once. Her mind was a swirl of thoughts and she was trying her best to keep them organized and not pile them on too swiftly. For now, she pressed her jaw closed and waited for their replies.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699