Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023

Go down 
+4
Arcana
Lapis
speedy
cotton
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Empty
PostSubject: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyWed 15 Mar 2023 - 21:04

March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Photo-1559919449-79099f7e2966

A warm breeze swept through the terriorites on the night of the half-moon, carrying with it hope of a promising newleaf to the clans. The mellow winds would ruffle the fur of incoming medicine cats as they traveled to highstones, convening there for the first normal meeting in moons...

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptySun 19 Mar 2023 - 8:42

Batsong enjoyed the warm breeze for once as she made the relatively short journey to the meeting area.

She walked along side Birchgaze happy for their company. It looked like no one else had gotten here so she sat and waited for the rest of the clans to make their appearance.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptySun 19 Mar 2023 - 18:18

Sandyshell

Sandyshell shuffled amongst her colleagues, meek and nervous as always. Though her heart and mind raced with perpetual social anxiety, she maintained her polite smile. “It’s.. it’s good to be back,” the sandy molly softly mewed. Her pale eyes were noticeably dull. Distant. The routine of these meetings always felt like there was something missing- Someone. She bit back the grief that overcame her, though not easily, and had to turn away. Sandyshell couldn't understand why she hadn't moved on by now. Why couldn't she just let her go?

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023 - 5:40

Fawnshine

A wave of nostalgia overcame her as she led herself to Highstones, Echopaw kept beside her. A part of her held hesitance; an unusual feeling for the she-cat considering how many times she had already attended such medicine cat meetings. Yet, just the simple memory of the previous one made her fur bristle with discomfort. Hoping this time would be better, she took in a deep breath, walking beside her apprentice with a skilled mask of calmness — the one she always wore.

"You'll do just fine," Fawnshine looked down at Echopaw, her smile soft and reassuring. Padding up to her fellow medicine cats, she gave them each a polite nod, before settling down with them. "Indeed, it is good to have you back, Sandyshell."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023 - 8:14

Batsong was relived to see that sandyshell was back on her paws. She purred in greeting seeing her friend and colleague.

She had been trying to get ahold of Sandyshell for quite some time now and Perchstar had sent her away much to her own disapproval of that. Med cats should be allowed to see each other and the riverclans leader's decision on that had left a bitter taste in Batsong's mouth of Perchstars decision making.

"S-sandyshell its good to s-see you are well again. I w-was hoping I could b-bring a sick apprentice to y-you later for y-your help I b-belive your clans p-pools may help." she explained.

"I s-spoke to Perchstar about it a-and at the time she h-had said t-that you were unavailable. I-it would mean alot if I c-could stop by later with V-vulturepaw and we could try it?"

She hoped that her friend and fellow medicine cat would be more willing to allow them access to the pools than what perchstar had been. She was getting desperate to find a cure for Vulturepaw and if sandy turned her away she didnt honestly know what she could try next

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 17:05

birchgaze
medicine cat of windclan

Birchgaze made the final leap up to the meeting place, keeping pace with Batsong. It was their first meeting since they had earned their name, and a puff of pride rose in their chest at the thought of announcing themself to their colleagues. To their pleasure, Sandyshell had returned. They offered her a small smile in greeting, the gesture dropping when she turned away, occupied with something.

Fawnshine arrived as well, with a young apprentice in tow. Birchgaze dipped their head towards the ThunderClanners wordlessly, their gaze lingering on the apprentice. It felt like a lifetime ago, that they were in those same paws, and here they were now, a full medicine cat. Quietly, they took a seat beside Batsong, listening to her speak with Sandyshell about Vulturepaw.

ooc: notes go here

March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2023 - 11:01

Burdockroot hustled in almost out of breath. She had even almost over slept for this and had run almost the entire way. However, it seemed as if she wasn't the last to arrive. Still puffing slightly, she took a seat next to Batsong and said nothing, as to not interrupt.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 9:42

Plumleaf followed closely behind Burdockroot, also out of breath from her rush to get there. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she hadn't missed the meeting entirely, and everyone else seemed to have arrived safely.

"Sandyshell, I'm glad you've recovered, you had us worried there for a bit." She said lightly, dipping her head to each of the medicine cats in turn. She didn't miss the appearance of a new face beside Fawnshine and she gave the youngster a friendly smile.

"Shall we head inside?" She suggested, turning and leading the way into the cave. When she'd first become a medicine cat apprentice she would never have dreamed she'd be this comfortable or confident around these cats, but now it felt almost like they were clanmates. Although the bond between medicine cats would always be deeper, stronger, because of their shared connection to Starclan. The familiar darkness of the tunnel closed in for what felt like a mere heartbeat, soon revealing the brilliance of the moonstone hidden within it's depths. Now that the twolegs were gone, Plumleaf couldn't help but feel a bit more optimistic about what Starclan would tell her tonight.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 9:42

The member 'zenpaii' has done the following action : Dice roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Plot10

March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Mistpe10
March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 21:54

Batsong nodded following Plumleaf inside to the cave they all knew well.

"uhmm... g-guys? w-what if we s-share our d-dreams after w-we awaken?" she asked slowly looking around the lit room from the starlight coming in the window above.

She shifted a bit on her paws not loving to be the center of attention but this was important to her.

"I-its ju-just... I f-feel like w-we should h-have done a better job w-warning our c-clans of the earthquake.  A-and there ha-have been plenty of t--times I dont understand the m-meaning of my dream at all. she stuttered a bit looking to all her co-workers.

"as m-med cats w-we are already s-supposed to be t-trying to p-protect all cats and l-life be-beyond just boundries r-right?"

She gave a little smile to her friend Burdockroot.  Their clans had been at each other alot lately but the pair of med cats still got along just fine.  Perhaps even more than just fine.  She had grown close to Burdockroot and admitedly even enjoyed the shadowclanners company.  

"I t-think it is a-at least so-something to consider.  If anyone wants to sh-share their dream you can stay afterwards and we c-can all talk about them.  D-dont feel like you have to though she offered.

With a nod she followed Plumpleaf over and began her dream resting by the stone as she slept.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 21:54

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'StarClan Revelation' :
March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Romanc10

--------------------------------

#2 'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 22:13

Sandyshell

Sandyshell watched the new meeting member, Echopaw. She shakily nodded a welcome to him before her pinned ears swiveled to meet Batsong’s request. “Oh.. I-if Perchstar is okay with it then of course I am. I give Vulturepaw my condolences.” The Riverclan medicine cat followed after the others into the cave. She once again listened to Batsong, suggesting an idea she was eager to agree to. “Yes- please.” Her tail flicked about with guilt. “I don’t want anything like that to ever happen again.”

The molly tucked herself against the stone. Her heart still raced as she fell asleep.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 22:13

The member 'Lapis' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'StarClan Revelation' :
March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Plot10

--------------------------------

#2 'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 5:46

Burdockroot glanced at Plumleaf then Batsong as they head inside. "I'm not sure if I feel comfortable sharing anymore, after being attacked by SkyClan for doing so." She mumbled quietly to Batsong as she walked behind her. There wasn't much more to say before she sat down and pressed her nose against the Moonstone.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 5:46

The member 'Stags' has done the following action : Dice roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Death10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023   March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Medicine Cat Meeting 2023
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: