Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3002

A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] Empty
PostSubject: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 2:54 am

Darkspirit didn't do his usual routine of waking up early and taking of on his own. He was up early... but he walked out to the center of camp and sat. His sleep schedule wasn't about to allow him to sleep any longer. He surveyed the camp as the stirring of his clanmates began. He would give them patrol orders here... which he still couldn't wrap his brain around that he could actually do this now. As the sun climbed only a bit higher, warriors began to emerge from the warrior's den and gather their apprentices. Darkspirit took a deep breath. He could do this... he could do this.

He told them he'd get to know them, so any of them that approached and spoke could do just that. They had a few minutes before patrol assignments were to start. He'd rather get to know everyone's strengths and weaknesses, but also know what they themselves desired to do. He'd do his best to make them happen.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 10:44 am

Sleep was an odd thing to the mottled warrior. She'd found herself rising earlier and earlier in the day, practically to the point where she could say she stirred at moonhigh, and found herself crawling into her nest at sunset. It made a fantastic time for catching prey in the dead of night, when those that thought it was safe to lurk in the forests shadows would be met with an otherwise untimely end. Unfortunately, it had led her to miss the ceremony providing an evening's eventful news, but that didn't mean she wouldn't be able to quickly make up for it. News spread quickly among clanmates, and the apprentices that had thought they were being sneaky in staying awake in late hours of the night had slipped her the information. Darkspirit was now deputy, as Thistlemask was too sick and had to step down.

The chimera tom was one she'd certainly seen mutliple times within the warriors den. It was hard not to pay attention to him with the unique pelt and appearance that he had, sticking out easily among the crowd of cats. Even if his coloring at its base matched a lot of Thunderclan's tortoiseshell or calico pelts, it was the way they seemed to split perfectly down the middle that caught any cat's attention. It'd caught hers, certainly. But that didn't mean she ever had the ability to talk to him, save for the seldom patrol she may have gone on with him.

Her self-assigned 'patrol' that had her checking their borders for nighttime invasions had concluded, and so she found herself returning early to be available for whatever patrol she would be assigned for the day. In truth, it was nothing more than a walk, one that saw her sometimes even attempting to climb a tree or two. It was to keep Murkyripple in the best shape she could be, to continue pushing her body to be able to work in any way she needed. After all, if she didn't stay fit, how would she be able to serve her Clan? How would she be able to be the best possible warrior that she could? Protect her siblings? Her mother?

None of that mattered as she spotted the dual-tabbied tom, and instantly, her body assumed a slightly more confident posture. This was no time to show the natural sleepiness that slightly tugged at her muscles that came from her outing. Approaching, she dipped her head just slightly as a sign of respect, a quiet hum leaving her throat as a way of alerting the new deputy to her presence. "Congratulations, Darkspirit." She offered politely, though ultimately much more monotone than she would have otherwise intended. "Are you working on patrol assignments already? Did I miss them?" Given how few cats were about, it only meant one of two things. Murkyripple had missed assignments, or she'd caught him before they'd started, and the rest of the clan still mostly seemed to be slumbering.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 2:54 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw watched from a distance as Murkyripple approached the new ThunderClan deputy. She brought an orange paw over her ear, thinking as she washed. Maybe I'm worrying about nothing, Sparkpaw thought. Maybe Darkspirit is just...I don't know. A weird cat. Afterall, nobody else in ThunderClan seemed concerned about the new deputy. Or maybe they're just too afraid to say anything about it, a not-so-distant part of Sparkpaw's mind retorted. She just couldn't fully push away the thought that Darkspirit as deputy spelled eventual trouble for ThunderClan.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 9:28 pm

Darkspirit smiled at Murkyripple as she approached. Smiling was... weird. And he was definitely out of practice. His smile was almost a somber looking thing really. He couldn't say that he minded her monotone voice. It was early, and Darkspirit tended to be up very very early compared to most of the clan. He didn't expect, or want, a bubbly, explosive "good morning!".

"Thank you Murkyripple. You haven't missed anything. I'm usually up before the sun is and its not a habit I can break I'm afraid. I'll be giving patrol assignments shortly, but there is no rush." His ear swiveled in the direction of Sparkpaw. Apprentices... He thought with amusement. If she was a kit, he might have let her think she wasn't heard to boost her confidence, but she was an apprentice and she needed to learn. Cold reality would be upon her soon enough.

"Oh, Sparkpaw, you'll have to try much harder than that to sneak up on an experienced warrior like me. Good try though, niece." Darkspirit then put his eyes on her and smirked. He couldn't say he blamed her for her shyness, if that's what it was. Dayquill, his brother, had been sent to the elder's den early and Darkspirit hadn't been able to attend. It hurt him too much, and for that, he felt guilty. Well there was no running now. He'd have to get acquainted with the rest of his family as deputy.

"Come over here. You'll be on the dawn patrol as well since you're up."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 10:13 pm

˗ˏˋA vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋA vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Stepping out of the warrior's den with a sigh, Briarrose allowed herself a moment to enjoy the breezy morning air before setting out to begin her day. However, before she could even bring up her mental list, she spotted the new deputy conversing with her sister, Murkyripple, and Sparkpaw. The warrior tilted her head. Is the dawn patrol being set up? She would ask Darkspirit if she could be placed in the patrol. She hadn't been on one in a while and was secretly eager to go out and enjoy the morning in the territory instead of being stuck doing in-camp duties almost all day. Don't get her wrong, she thoroughly enjoyed all her duties but lately, she wanted a bit more variety in her daily routines. Being on the dawn patrol would satiate that want for the day.

The dilute tortie she-cat dipped her head at the three as she approached. "A fair morning to you all, Darkspirit, Murkyripple, and Sparkpaw. I hope all is well." She smiled warmly at the three cats. She then turned to address the deputy, "Are you gathering cats for the dawn patrol? May I be included? I wish to stray away from my usual routine as lately, I have been craving a bit of variety." There was an amusing glint in her eyes. It was well-known among her peers that she was the clan's workaholic. Due to that, she had built a schedule that she followed almost religiously and it was rare to see her divert from it. She was trying to be less rigid in her day-to-day life but it was a long road to "recovery". She was getting better day by day and that was all that should matter.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:55 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw's heartbeat quickened as the new ThunderClan deputy called her over. Pfft. Niece, she thought as she padded obediently towards him and Murkyripple. How Darkspirit and Dayquill could be related was beyond her.

Sparkpaw pushed the thought aside as she sat down beside the pair of cats. Thank StarClan she wouldn't be patrolling alone with Darkspirit; she was close enough to receiving her warrior name, but she wasn't yet interested in being alone with any of the higher-ranking cats of ThunderClan, especially now that Thistlemask had stepped down from deputy. My mentor was a much better deputy than Darkspirit ever will be, Sparkpaw thought hotly.

"Morning, Briarrose," Sparkpaw mewed as the tortie she-cat approached them all. Another cat to make this whole experience less...awkward, Sparkpaw thought. "Sleep alright?"

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 8:53 pm

Murkyripple gave a slight dip of her head towards Darkspirit at his responses, but that was short-lived as others within the clan began to stir. She watched with curiosity as Sparkpaw came, another apprentice who had been appointed to Thistlemask. Truth be told, the molly couldn't tell if they'd shared training sessions together, as much of that time in her life was now a blur in her memory. The tortoiseshell's feathery tail swayed, but as her sister appeared, she seemed to sit up just a little bit straighter. As her older sister, Murkyripple held quite a bit of respect for her, even if they didn't get to see each other much.

"Morning, sister." She gave another dip of her head in greeting, her tail moving to curl around her paws. "Thistlemask would be glad to see you out training, Sparkpaw." The feline spoke simply. She had no intent on joining the dawn patrol, but if that was where Darkspirit ultimately wanted her to go, she wouldn't complain.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 7:27 pm

Darkspirit watched as Briarrose approached and he dipped his head in greeting. Was that his heart beating faster? It was like a mild panic attack upon seeing the... very pretty tortoiseshell she-cat. His tail tip twitched and he struggled a bit to keep his face neutral. He'd seen her a few times but they never spoke. He'd always liked looking at her, but he knew enough to not stare for too long.

"Of course you can come on dawn patrol, if you're feeling well." ... Why did that sound so stupid? He uncomfortably turned his attention to Sparkpaw and Murkyripple. He did manage to notice Sparkpaw's stiff movements. As amusing as it was, he had to wonder why the apprentice wasn't thrilled with him. Maybe because he had taken her mentor's place as deputy? It would work itself out, he was sure. And if she ever wanted to talk, he would gladly allow her to speak freely.

"I'm sure you'll do fine Sparkpaw." He said simply, ready to get moving all of the sudden. Briarrose made him nervous. If cats could sweat, he'd smell horrible right now.

"I think this is enough for this patrol. If you'd like to come along, Murkyripple, you're more than welcome. If not, I can put you on the next patrol closer to sunhigh." His tail flicked. Tail, you stop that right now. It was something he did sometimes when he got nervous. He hoped it would stop taking on a mind of it's own, as it sometimes did.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:52 pm

˗ˏˋA vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋA vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Briarrose's eyes brightened as the apprentice returned her greeting. "I have. Thank you." Her attention soon went onto Murkyripple when she spoke. Her sage-green gaze flicked to Sparkpaw for a split second. Ah. She quickly noticed the tense way Sparkpaw was holding herself around the new deputy. She was most likely dissatisfied with Darkspirit's recent promotion after her mentor, Thistlemask, had to step down. It made sense yet she felt like there was something more to it. She didn't know exactly what that was but perhaps it would unravel as the days progressed.

Filing those thoughts away for now, Briarrose turned her attention to the deputy. Her eyes crinkled in mild amusement. She tilted her head. "I am feeling rather well so I suppose that means that I will be participating." She let out a rare, mirthful purr. Her features quickly eased back and settled on contentment. She wasn't sure what it was but she was feeling lighter than ever. Perhaps it was because she was letting herself relax. If this was the result then she had to do it more often. It was doing her wonders.

For a moment, the torbie molly had noticed that Darkspirit seemed a tad nervous. She was aware that he wasn't used to interacting with others this way. He was pushing himself out of his comfort zone for the good of the clan and Briarrose was glad to see such development. However, once again, she felt like she was missing something. She tried to catch his eyes but he was now focusing on the other two felines. She subconsciously tilted her head as she appraised him. She hoped everything was alright. Maybe she could ask him later.

The tortoiseshell warrior straightened up as the deputy deemed the patrol ready to depart. She glanced at her sister and offered a reassuring twitch of a smile. Murkyripple didn't seem to be interested in joining but she would love to spend some time with her younger sibling. She didn't want to pressure the other tortie into joining, though. Her dear sister was free to do as she pleased. They could spend some time together some other time.

Briar briefly turned and offered the apprentice a nod, eyes shining in understanding. Briarrose would be there to soothe things down if there was a need. If Murkyripple decided to join then Sparkpaw would have two warriors watching out for her.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 10:56 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw felt a little of the uncertainty ease from her chest at Murkyripple's reassurance. I hope Thistlemask is proud of me, she thought, sitting up a little straighter.

She felt comfortable with every warrior here, save for Darkspirit, and was actually starting to look forward to being out in the forest, when...

What in StarClan's name is his tail doing...? Sparkpaw thought. Darkspirit's tail tip was twitching like it'd been struck by lightning, and as she tracked his gaze, Sparkpaw soon realized that Briarrose was on the other end of it. No way, she thought, choking down a smirk. He's got a crush on her? This is too much. Maybe this patrol would turn out to be interesting after all.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]   A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

A vicious cat and a brave mouse [O]
Page 1 of 1