Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sagepaw’s Stories (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Sagepaw’s Stories (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptySun 12 Mar 2023 - 13:05

Around, and around, and around. A fluffy fawn apprentice paced counterclockwise circles in camp, talking to herself and occasionally making odd noises or repeating a word. “Okay, so Clarity’s silver, and he’s the ferocious leader of the rogues, he hates Bluebellstar because she’s his half-sister, not that that’s a good reason to hate someone…” She stopped here and made a whistling noise in her throat.
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptySat 1 Apr 2023 - 0:43

Echopaw having recently returned from his journey to the Moonstone was taking a moment to rest in the shade when he noticed Sagepaw. He flicked his ears, attempting to listen to her but zoned out quite fast. "Mh. Not a good reason. What are you doing?" he asked averting his eyes from her spinning form.

A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 15:10

Sagepaw was broken from concentration by one of the other apprentices. Echopaw! “Oh, hey Echopaw!” she purred, closing her eyes for a moment. “I was just working on a story. I like to make up stories in my free time, y’know? Anyway, there’s this clan in my story called StormClan and their leader is Bluebellstar. Bluebellstar has this half-brother named Clarity, who’s a rogue. He’s jealous of the fact that his dad had other kits with a different mate, so he creates this group of rogues and they declare war on the clans!” Sagepaw shifted around as she animatedly told her story. Suddenly, she remembered something her mother had suggested to help her make friends. “What do you like to do? In your free time, I mean.”
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 15:30

Echopaw rested his tail on the floor, the tip tapping the ground in a rhythmic pattern as he processed Sagepaw's words. He smiled as she addressed him and nodded his head - he had always enjoyed listening to a good story, but he had never been good at making them up himself. Perhaps he was more interested in making up his own stories when he was younger - regardless of how bad they were. But now...after all he had endured and experienced, the 14 moon old apprentice didn't have the time or energy. "Rogues...sound scary." he hummed as he watched a bird fly over head, "I like rocks." the white furred tom responded with an enthusiastic nod of his head. He didn't just like collecting rocks, he liked shells and strange Twoleg trash, he just liked collecting.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 17:30

"War on the Clans? Just for having half-siblings?" Firefly had been listening in on both the energetic and sleepy apprentices. A good story of battles was something she was very interested in. "What if... One of the half-siblings killed someone he loved?" Too far? Not at all. She nodded to Echopaw. "What kind of rocks?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JGgdMsS Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JGg3TFt Sagepaw’s Stories (open) J0ieN9e Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JGg3GK7 Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JGg2WjR

Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JcTsSP1  Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JcnAVnI Sagepaw’s Stories (open) Grub_f10Sagepaw’s Stories (open) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 21:37

“Huh. I’ll think about it,” Sagepaw mewed. “It wouldn’t be Bluebellstar though. She’d never harm a fly. And yeah Echopaw, what kind of rocks?”

((Short post because I have zero braincells))
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw’s Stories (open)   Sagepaw’s Stories (open) EmptyMon 10 Apr 2023 - 13:16

Killed someone he loved? Echopaw shuddered, all this talk of murder creeped him out. He couldn't imagine killing another cat - let alone family! Unless..it was to protect his family of course. Maybe in some way the rogue felt like he was protecting his family by attacking the clans. Ehcopaw wasn't sure but he didn't linger on the thought. "What kind of rocks? Pretty rocks. Big rocks, small rocks." he meowed nodding, "When I was a kit, before the Great Shake, Acornp-stem. Acornstem and I found a bunch of cool rocks near the nursery. They don't have to be pretty..just cool I guess." Echopaw shrugged, his stipulations on keeping a rock for his collection were quite loose, there weren't any boxes he needed to check in order to keep a rock. If it spoke to him, it spoke to him. "I uh- I can show you guys sometime..my rocks." No no, it was a silly suggestion.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice