Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The happy pair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 19:14

Eagle paw was a very happy, excitable and joyful little apprentice. Of his siblings, he was the cheerleader one, the one who would always believe in the team and that if they worked together they could do anything. He always had a positive outlook on things and was almost always in a happy and good mood.

When news reached him that a new litter was in the nursery he was most excited to go and to meet them. He perked curiously inside the nursery his tail flicking side to side. His blue eyes blinked adjusting to the darker light in here. He remembered when he lived here and couldn’t wait to be an apprentice. Hello! I’m eaglepaw he purred seeing a kitten close by. Maybe they could be bestest friends in the whole wide world

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 19:46

Burrkit

Windclan • Kit • ♂ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #B1A69E

It was one of the rare days that Burrkit hadn't gone racing out of the nursery. One of the queens had kept him in to try and tame his pelt but it had proven futile. His wild fur just couldn't be tamed and his time had been wasted! Hopefully, he still had enough sunlight to go out and play.

Before he could even escape the den, an apprentice walked in. He very nearly just ran around him to the exit but he was stopped when the apprentice spoke to him. His eyes lit up. Eaglepaw? That was a cool name! He also seemed nice enough and quite happy. Maybe Eaglepaw could play with him?

"Nice to meet ya! My name's Burrkit! Wanna play? I was going out right now." He grinned up at the older tom and swatted one of his legs playfully. "This den's too stuffy for me so I gotta escape," he complained dramatically with a pout.

Before the other cat could do anything, Burrkit poked Eaglepaw's leg again and shouted, "Tag! You're it! Catch me if you can!" He giggled as he scampered out of the nursery, occasionally looking back to see how close Eaglepaw was.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 20:03

Eaglepaw purred listening to how excited this kitten was. He seemed super fun and he already liked this kitten a lot. He was suddenly tagged by burrkit just as soon as he had learned his playmates name. He grinned happily, he loved playing and this was gonna be great! He darted back out of the darker den into the bright sunlight blinking. He spotted the whisking of burrkit tail just ahead of him.

He chased after the kitten so happy to get to play games like this again. His siblings were not as playful as he was so getting to relive this was amazing to him. He managed to herd burrkit towards a corner of the camp where he could trap him easier. Hehe I got you now! he purred with a playful laugh he jumped at burrkit gently though being very careful not to hurt the kit

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 20:19

Burrkit

He squeaked when he was cornered and then jumped on by Eaglepaw. "Ah!" Woah! He was fast! He caught him so easily. he wondered if he'd be just as fast when he was older.

He grinned and began to wiggle and bat around his paws as he tried to get the larger cat off of him. "I won't surrender!" he cried with a giggle. He finally wiggled out from under Eaglepaw and then pounced on his tail as retribution. "Take this!" He hit it playfully with his paws then once with his own tail. "Tag!"

He leaped away so Eaglepaw didn't tag him too soon and began to race to the other side of the camp with a whoop. "Try and catch me again Eaglepaw! I bet you won't!" he called out teasingly as he dodged around some clanmates. Maybe he could use them as a barrier between himself and Eaglepaw.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 20:35

Eaglepaw couldnt help but to laugh when the kitten tagged him back with his tail. It really tickled. The kitten had found his weak spot! Tickles!

He was soon chasing after Burrkit again weaving in and out of the warriors who were watching.

He was getting closer and closer to catching the kit.

"im gonna get you again!" he cheered getting so close.

But right before he could tag the kitten. He ran right into somebody else.

BONK

Eaglepaw stumbled over. Luckily he hadnt hit too hard but it was enough to knock him over temporarly.

He scrambled to his paws and glanced over to see he had run into his littermate Jaypaw.

He grinned eagerly so happy to see that he was back from training.

"Jaypaw is back!" he cheered happily. He ran over to his brothers side happy as ever.

"Come play with us Jaypaw!" he offered pointing with his tail to his new friend

"Thats burrkit and he's super speedy!" he introduced

"and this is my brother Jaypaw" he explained to burrkit

"heh... and you are it now Jaypaw!" he said with a sly smile as he tagged his brothers shoulder and then he quickly ran over to Burrkit's side to get away.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 19:28

While minding his business, trying to get to the fresh-kill pile after training, Jaypaw was suddenly knocked to the ground after something, or, someone, collided with him. "Who-" With raised hackles and narrowed eyes, he looked up to see who'd knocked him over, only to find that it was Eaglepaw. He brushed it off with a sigh and laid his fur flat. "Ugh- Eagle, what are you doing!" The question was more of an exclamation; he didn't really care. This was typical Eaglepaw behavior. The scenario was irrelevant. Awkwardly standing to his paws, he shook out his pelt. "I don't.. want to play." He fixed a puzzled expression on his brother. Was he playing with a kit? "Besides, I don't even know who that is." He gestured to Burrkit with his paw. "Knowing their name means nothing to me." He rolled his eyes as Eaglepaw dragged him into their game.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 23:01

Burrkit

His eyes widened as he watched Eaglepaw crash into another apprentice. He then began to laugh at all the stumbling and only calmed down when Eaglepaw introduced him to his littermate.

Burrkit tilted his head. Jaypaw was the other tom's name? "Nice to meet ya!" he chirped before falling silent until most of the talking was over. Jaypaw seemed really grumpy and standoffish. Did he even know how to have fun? Maybe they should teach him? Burrkit wasn't sure. However, what he was sure of is that he was determined to get Jaypaw to play!

The kit purred as he watched Eaglepaw tag Jaypaw and then run over to him. His gaze then landed on the other apprentice. He rolled his eyes at his reply. You won't get away that easily! "Of course you don't know me! We just met silly!" He grinned up at him. "Wanna know more about me? Um, I love to run. Playing and just having fun is something I enjoy doing. I like to decorate my nest. I sometimes play pranks and I try not to get caught." He wiggled his rump playfully. "I wanna be a warrior that keeps the clan safe by beating up all the bad cats and all the predators," he added as he puffed out his chest. He settled down and then looked thoughtful for a moment. He then shrugged his shoulders. That was a good introduction, right? He sure thought so.

"See? That was easy! Now you don't know just my name! You can play now right, Jaypaw?" He looked at the said tom expectantly, tail wiggling excitedly. The game of tag could be even more exciting with an extra cat joining in and he lived to make things more exciting.

Requirements:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The happy pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The happy pair   The happy pair Empty

Back to top Go down

The happy pair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: