Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life's too short [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Life's too short [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Life's too short [c]    Life's too short [c]  EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 9:52 pm

StormdanceRiverclan Territory

Stormdance was always willing to lend a paw to the younger members of his clan. Sometimes it felt like only yesterday that his own warrior ceremony had taken place, but becoming a mentor had sparked quite the caretaker urge in the tom, one that had only deepened as both Woolywing and Rowanpaw grew older. With all the chaos that had occurred as of late, Stormdance hadn’t been spending as much time with his younger clanmates, something he intended to remedy.

Which is why he had extended the offer of joining him on a hunt to some of the apprentices that had been around camp that afternoon, and how he ended up going through the territory towards the river with young Toadpaw at his side. The air was chilly, the sky heavy with clouds that threatened rain, or perhaps snow. Still, it wasn’t too unpleasant, and certainly warmer than it had been, so Stormdance didn’t mind the dreary weather all that much.

“Have you done much hunting with Reedtail yet?” Stormdance asked, looking towards the young tom. He knew Toadpaw was made an apprentice not all that long ago, and that Reedtail was a fairly busy warrior.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Life's too short [c]    Life's too short [c]  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 10:41 am

↞ TOADPAW ↠

Toadpaw was trying his hardest to contain his excitement, holding his breath to stick out his chest so he didn’t look so scrawny next to Stormdance. The older warrior was one of his idols— Stormdance was just so cool, and Toadpaw wanted to be just like him. Unfortunately for him, Toadpaw was a bumbling apprentice, and Stormdance was a super cool, calm warrior. He was probably a super cool, calm apprentice too, which didn’t look too good for Toadpaw. He was really starting to worry that “bumbling warrior” was in his near future.

”No, not really…” Toadpaw sulked, padding alongside Stormdance with only a few awkward steps— this had to be a record, Toadpaw couldn’t go a single patrol without stepping on something. ”Are you gonna take me hunting? That would be so cool! I’ll tell everyone that you’re my mentor, and they’ll be super jealous, because Stormdance is my mentor and not theirs! You should totally talke me hunting an’ fighting, I’m really good! I’ll impress you, I promise! ”

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Life's too short [c]    Life's too short [c]  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 8:01 pm

StormdanceRiverclan Territory

Stormdance turned his head to look at Toadpaw, a soft smile on his face as he watched the apprentice. And then he’s blinking in surprise. Brag… about Stormdance being his mentor? Since when was that a braggable accomplishment? He has a sudden memory of Woolywing and feels equal parts touched, amused, and a little flabbergasted.

“Well- please don’t go saying I’m your mentor, as Reedtail is your mentor.” Stormdance said as he gathered his thoughts. “I’m no more special than any other mentor, I assure you.” He let out a soft chuckle. “But I’ll happily take you out hunting,” He promised. “We can go down to the river now,” He said, tilting his head up to look at the sky for a moment. “It’ll be cold, but there should be plenty of fish to catch.

Stormdance’s whiskers twitched in amusement as he had the idle thought that he hoped Toadpaw would not be inclined to leap headfirst into the river, as Rowanpaw had done on their first outing. It was far too cold still for swimming, so Stormdance doubted it. “You don't need to feel pressured to impress me,” He added as he changed his course towards the river. “Everyone struggles when they’re first learning.”

“One time, when my mentor brought me out,” Stormdance felt a familiar pang for Owlshriek, the old ache of loss smoothed over but still stinging, “I caught a fish, but I didn’t quite kill it fast enough. It thrashed around so much that it smacked me, I got startled, and it swam away. Owlshriek didn’t let me live that down for a while.” Stormdance let out a huff of laughter.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP