Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How lifes are appoved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

How lifes are appoved Empty
PostSubject: How lifes are appoved   How lifes are appoved EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:15

I got really bored, and I thought I would write about what the cats do when they are getting appoved. This is the one for my next life, Bearclaw, the daughter of Stormeye/star and Ravenfeather. I also added Jaystar, Rainstar, and Swiftstar, as they are the ones that appove the lifes most of the time, but Rain plays the biggest role in here.

Anyways...here it is! (Please note that stuff might change as Bearclaw won't be born for a long time, mosty she will be born when Storm is leader if he ever gets there.)

Oh, and please note that the only reason I colored Bear's talk is because it's the only one I knew if it had color. =p

"Bearclaw," the whisper woke the warrior from her sleep, and caused her to leap to her feet and looked around in fear, her fluffy fur becoming even more fluffy. "It's your time to join the living, Bearclaw," the wind seemed to whisper to her, and it started to blow strong, seeming to try to push the she-cat away with it.

Bearclaw started to follow the wind in a slow pace, and soon broke into a run, careful following the wind as it seemed to blow her like a leaf though the trees until she found herself in a clearing, three cats stood there.

One of them took a step foward, a grey she-cat with white paws, tail tip, and muzzle. "Welcome, Bearclaw," the she-cat meowed as the other two toms got to their paws and started to circle the warrior like sharks. "I am Rainstar," the she-cat meowed, paying no mind to the two toms as they paced around Bearclaw.

One of the toms, was black and had blue eyes, white underbelly, and white tail tip. He looked at Bearclaw like he wanted to know every little thing about her, just like the other tom, who was a grey and white cat.

"Do not mind them, Bearclaw," Rainstar meowed, her gaze fixed on the she-cat. "I only have a few questions to ask you." She meowed.

Bearclaw just nodded, shifting from paw to paw.

"Good, then let us start," she meowed, placing her tail on her paws. "These are easy questions, don't worry. First, what is your name."

"Bearclaw," she meowed, confused. What kind of questions was these?

"Why do you have that name?"

Bearclaw thought for a moment. "Because my father believed that WindClan needed a warrior with the strengh of a bear, and gave me that name because he felt that I was that cat."
Rainstar just nodded slowly. "And what is your personality?"

This caused the warrior to become unsure of what to say. "Personality? I guess I am very shy, and I hate gatherings. I also find fighting and killing unfair, and I'm easy going and will go along with anything if it doesn't mean I have to talk. I'm also like being a kit, and will hate becoming an apptrince."
"I see..." the leader mused. "One last thing, what is your origins?"

"Origins?" Bearclaw echoed, thinking before it came to her. "Oh, right. My parents are Ravenfeather and Stormstar," she meowed, his green eyes fixed on Rainstar, not seeming to mind the toms as they contiuned to circle her like sharks. "They are both in WindClan, where I shall live for my whole life."
Rainstar just nodded and the two toms froze, on either side of Bearclaw. "What do you think, Jaystar and Swiftstar?"

Both toms turned their gaze from the warrior to Rainstar. "Appoved," the meowed at the same time.

"I agree," Rainstar purred before returning her gaze to the warrior. "Appoved, Bearclaw. May you have a safe journey to the world of the living."

"Journey?" Bearclaw asked as Jaystar and Swiftstar started to pad around her once more, soon becoming faster and faster until they were just a burr to her. She could feel herself being torn apart almost as she turned into a mass of star, as the burr seemed to suck her up and shoot her down toward the WindClan camp, toward her mother and father, toward her life.

How lifes are appoved ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down

How lifes are appoved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: