Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beneath the Moonlight [open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

Beneath the Moonlight [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Emberpaw ☆ SkyClan

Emberpaw couldn't help but feel a surge of sadness as she watched her clanmates leave for the Gathering. She was happy for them, sure; this was bound to be an exciting night, especially for her clanmates who had just returned from their twoleg related escapades. But for Emberpaw, it was bound to be a particularly boring night, with the now-familiar twinges of pain mixed in, too.

She looked down at her back leg. It had been long enough since the foxes had crashed through the SkyClan camp's barriers, with their terrible teeth and frightening barks...and Emberpaw was still getting used to her injury. The wounds were starting to heal, and she no longer needed to visit the medicine cat's den for herbs and poultices. The fur around the bite marks would probably never grow back, she'd been told, but that wasn't the part that Emberpaw cared about. Even walking felt different now. The fox that had bit her had shaken her, too, and it had made it so that the apprentice now walked with a slight limp; nothing that would deter her from being a warrior one day, but definitely something she needed to adjust to.

Emberpaw sighed. She leaned down to give her injured leg another wash beneath the growing moonlight.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 8:51 pm

Celandinekit

Skyclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #F7D595

It was the night of the gathering and Celandinekit watched most of her clanmates exit the camp to go. Normally she'd be sleeping by now but her mom let her stay up just to see them go. She dreamed of how exciting it would be to go to the gathering.

She didn't want to go to bed yet. She was still too awake. So, she asked her mom if she could go play under the moonlight until she was tired enough. The kit was happy when her mom agreed. She didn't seem too sleepy either so that was probably why she agreed so easily.

Celandinekit wandered around near the nursery for a few minutes before spotting an apprentice. They seemed a little sad. She wondered why. So, the kit walked over with a smile. Maybe she can cheer them up?

"Hello!" she greeted. "My name is Celandinekit. Why are you not going to the gathering?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She then shook her head. "I can keep you company. I'm not sleepy yet and momma said that I have to go back to the nursery once I am. I think we have lots of time." The little kit sat down and looked up at the apprentice expectantly.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:18 pm

Emberpaw ☆ SkyClan

Emberpaw looked down, smiling at the fluffy orange kit who'd just approached her. "Hi, Celandinekit," she said. "I'm Emberpaw. I...well, I hurt my leg, and it's still bothering me a bit too much to go all the way to Fourtrees tonight," Emberpaw finished. She decided not to go into detail about the fox attack - she didn't want to scare the kit, who still looked pretty young.

"I would love the company,"
Emberpaw said, letting out a purr. Maybe that'll distract me."Are you excited to be an apprentice?"

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:59 am

Celandinekit

"Nice to meet you, Emberpaw." She frowned as she looked at the apprentice's leg. That looked bad. She shivered as she thought about how it would feel like to hurt her legs. She knew that once she became an apprentice, there would be a bigger chance of getting hurt every time she went out into the territory. She would just have to try to be careful.

Celandinekit closed the distance, lifted up a paw, and patted the apprentice's side to comfort her. "I'm sorry that happened," she meowed with a sad expression. She then offered a smile. "I'm glad to be here to keep you company. I won't let you be alone," she said with a serious voice as she stood up straighter. She then backed away and sat down comfortably. Emberpaw won't be alone on her watch!

Her eyes lit up at the question. She nodded her head quickly. "I am! I can't wait to explore everything I can in the territory or to meet all the different cats from all the other clans." She could just imagine how many stories she could hear from the other clans' cats or what interesting stuff she could uncover if she looked hard enough in the territory.

The orange kit settled back down. Her mind wandered back to the gathering. "The gathering is when all the clans meet right? What other stuff happens there? What's fourtrees like? Can we sit with someone from another clan?" She stopped herself from asking anything else and sheepishly looked away. Whoops. She was beginning to ramble.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 8:57 pm

Emberpaw ☆ SkyClan

Emberpaw couldn't help but let out a mrrow of amusement at the sight of Celandinekit patting her with an outstretched paw. It did make the apprentice feel slightly better!

Emberpaw was equally amused by the kit's many questions about the Gathering. She was reminded of another time, not so long ago, when she had launched question after question about being an apprentice to her adoptive mother, Wolfblossom. Did I amuse her this much, too? Emberpaw thought.

"All five clans meet at Fourtrees under the truce of the full moon," Emberpaw told Celandinekit, lifting her muzzle towards the sky. "And that's what we call the Gathering. Fourtrees is a lot like anywhere in the forest, but it has enough space between the trees for many cats to be there comfortably. When you're an apprentice, you can come and meet cats from other clans, and swap stories and news. You can sit with anyone you'd like!" she added, thinking fondly of her first Gathering, where she'd made such good friends with Goldenpaw of ThunderClan.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:11 pm

Celandinekit

"Woah! That sounds so cool!" Her eyes lit up as she thought about how busy it must look with all five clans gathered there. It was almost overwhelming. Would she be able to meet all that she wanted to in just a night? Probably not so she should settle on just a few from each clan. However, once she became an apprentice, she'll be able to go to more gatherings after her first so she supposed she had plenty of chances.

"I'm glad I'll be able to sit with cats from the other clans. I want to learn so much more about the other clans," she meowed with sparkling eyes. What are their territories like? Do they have similar prey to Skyclan or do they have different prey? What are their leaders like? How about their deputies? So many questions!

The kit settled down again. She got excited so easily. She smiled shyly at Emberpaw. "Have you met cats from the other clans? Is it easy to talk with them?"

Requirements:

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Moonlight [open!]   Beneath the Moonlight [open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Moonlight [open!]
Page 1 of 1