Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Empty
PostSubject: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 9:51

Burdockroot had been on a hairpin trigger recently, but herbs needed to be restocked and that brought her calmness. This time, she chose a small patrol so she could keep an eye on everyone. Marshmallow, Swiftheart, and Harriertalon. Harriertalon had found poison on the last herb hunt, but she was a warrior now and hopefully she learned from that day. She didn't know Marshmallow well, and Swiftheart wasn't the worst to be around. The four of them walked through the swamps now towards the Deep Marshes. Glancing over, Burdockroot spoke to nobody in particular. "We can do a mental health check while we are out here too."

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stags on Mon 27 Feb 2023 - 7:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 10:38

Swiftheart was happy to go with the group. She was very talkative and loved hanging out with others. The very sociable warrior looked around a little for herbs as they walked but mainly was just happy to be surrounded by so many good friends.

Pretty much every day she was in her usual good happy mood and today was no different. She hummed a little to herself as she kept up with them all.

Burdockroot recommended they do a mental health check, Swiftheart thought that was a great idea but didnt know how to start exactly. But that didnt stop her from trying at least!

The talkative, energetic molly purred. "hmm good thinking Burdockroot! umm well lets see... I have been enjoying mentoring Cinderpaw, they are a great apprentice really. I'm so glad all our clanmates are back now. It sure feels like we got hit with alot recently but we still pulled it out.
Oh umm and Harrierpaw is now Harriertalon so thats super cool!
she purred giving her clanmate a cheerful smile and a little playful bump into.

All the news that she talked about was mostly positive, sure she realized not everything was perfect rigth now but Swiftheart was the one who would find the silver lining on things.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 10:56

Harriertalon purred at Swiftheart mentioning her becoming a warrior, nodding along. She had been one of many cats to be ripped away from her home and forced to live in an overcrowded and smelly twoleg den. Though she couldn't say that that had been the worst day of her life, by far. Some cats came home missing far greater parts of them than two toes. "I'm glad the forest is returning to normal. Though I can't say I have my doubts that rebuilding camp won't just lead to its distrustion again. I feel awful about having to leave the dog fight... But I'm glad my clanmates got out alive."[/b] It had been pretty disgraceful to get one or two moves in before desperately using up all energy she had and fleeing, and it would be a lie to say it didnt weight heavily on her. She hoped that this wouldn't be a recurring thing. The new warrior did appreciate Burdockroot taking time out to speak with her clan, however. "Thank you for inviting me out to help again, Burdockroot. All of us, really."

In the middle of their walk, Harriertalon spotted off their path. It was a tall plant with bristling leaves. "Is this useful, Burdockroot?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JGgdMsS Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JGg3TFt  Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JGg3GK7 Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JGg2WjR

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JcTsSP1  Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JcnAVnI Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Grub_f10Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Sun 26 Feb 2023 - 11:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 10:56

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Mistpe10
Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 14:10

Burdockroot walked alongside the chatty Swiftheart silently. She consciously reminded herself to nod as she spoke, but thankfully her attention was pulled to Harriertalon finding a herb. "Excuse me, I have to go look." She murmured to Swiftheart before peeling away to the new warrior. "Borage. Incredibly useful." With a slight grin to the she-cat, Burdockroot carefully collected it. [b][color=#6699ff]"It is good for queens and soothing stomachs. Good work. You can carry this safely." With a nod, her eyes scanned the nearby area. Herbs tend to grow together. She was correct. Another stem of borage was only a few feet away. Lumbering over, Burdockroot collected that as well and brought it back to Harriertalon's pile.

Last edited by Stags on Tue 7 Mar 2023 - 14:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 14:10

The member 'Stags' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Mistpe10
Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]   Nature Walk For Mental Health [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature Walk For Mental Health [C]
Page 1 of 1