Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look Up [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2023 - 13:49

Though he was exceptionally tired, the stroll alongside his new friend Wolfblossom was a pleasant and most welcome one. Having another cat to keep you company really did make all the difference. But now that they've parted ways, Mr. Worm felt his exhaustion creep back up on him. He would just.... lay down for a moment more. The river was high, but just a little further down he could see the bridge that would come and go from his memories. He was no longer lost. The trees became much thinner around these parts, but Mr. Worm learned his lesson twice now: never look down.

His brown gaze scanned the tree tops. Perhaps he'd meet yet another SkyClan cat.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Look Up [c] JGgdMsS Look Up [c] JGg3TFt Look Up [c] J0ieN9e Look Up [c] JGg3GK7 Look Up [c] JGg2WjR

Look Up [c] JcTsSP1  Look Up [c] JcnAVnI Look Up [c] Grub_f10Look Up [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptyTue 21 Feb 2023 - 10:12

Lightningpaw had decided, some time ago, that she would not rest until she knew every pawstep of SkyClan's territory. That particular goal had lasted until late that night, but the spirit of it was alive and well. From branch to branch she moved with ease and grace, having practiced since the day she was apprenticed.

Spotting an unfamiliar cat at the riverside, she swiftly made her way to a spot that was more-or-less above the stranger. "Hey, stranger! Who're you?"

There was no sense of apprehension in her tone. Just entirely earnest curiosity.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptyTue 21 Feb 2023 - 10:44

Another greeting from above! He was expecting it this time  but the cat who greeted him was much smaller than the ones before. Especially when compared to Birdstar. "I'm Mr. Worm. Who are you?" Unlike Wolfblossom, this cat also seemed far more extroverted and curious. A nice change of pace.

Look Up [c] JGgdMsS Look Up [c] JGg3TFt Look Up [c] J0ieN9e Look Up [c] JGg3GK7 Look Up [c] JGg2WjR

Look Up [c] JcTsSP1  Look Up [c] JcnAVnI Look Up [c] Grub_f10Look Up [c] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptySat 25 Feb 2023 - 22:59

"Name's Lightning!" she introduced herself. "Well, Lightningpaw, but- just Lightning's fine. Either one, y'know?"

Sprawling herself over a tree branch and observing the cat below- Mr. Worm, what a fascinating name!- she grinned down at him. "SkyClan apprentice. We don't get a lot of visitors, though. What brings you around here?"

Well, this was the border; the flowing river below meant that this wasn't really anyone's territory. But her statement was still true: the clans were, by nature, sort of isolated. She wasn't sure she'd ever met a non-Clan cat that wasn't part of SkyClan.

"Mr. Worm's a cool name, y'know! Have you always been called that? I've been wondering what my warrior name's gonna be lately, but I guess I shouldn't stress about it. It'll be fine, and if it's not then I'll just be Just-Lightning forever."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 11:21

This was the first chatty cat he'd come across so far, and it was very welcome. His apprentice loved to talk, too. Something he missed dearly. "Your words are fast, like lightning. A suitable name!" He chuckled, purring at her praise of his name. He would like to think his name was pretty cool. Good taste. "An apprentice! I hope you didn't come out here alone?" His own apprentice did that and always caused trouble, which worried him.

He thought about what her name could be as a warrior, not fully understanding what all went into a name for the forest cats. So far, he knew a song and a blossom. Each were wonderful names. "Lightning... call?" He was referring to how she spoke in rapid succession.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 20:51

Lightningpaw shrugged as Mr. Worm questioned whether she was on her own. "I left with a patrol today! I split off to look for interesting stuff, though. There's all sorts of cool stuff in the territory if you know where to look. Sometimes I'll go out by myself, just 'cause I'm used to it- as long as I stayed close enough, no one seemed to care what I was doing before we came back to this part of the forest. Other times I'll just bother Creamsky, though."

Her best friend having raced into warriorhood did have a handful of advantages, after all.

As Mr. Worm gave his own suggestion of a name, she considered it. "...Not bad," she mused. "But I don't know. I think everyone else's names suit them pretty well. Creamsky, Wolfblossom, Stoatclaw... I don't know if I'd wanna be any of those, though. Lightningsky seems obvious, right? Lightningblossom just feels... Like a mouthful. Lightningclaw... Eh, not cool enough. Maybe strike or wind, 'cause I'm fast? Eh, there's a reason that it's not my job to name everyone."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 8:08

Mr. Worm nodded along as Lightningpaw rattled on, listening patiently with a smile. His ears did perk up at the mention of Wolfblossom, the very cat who led him here. "Ah, then perhaps you had been on your patrol with Wolfblossom? I was just in her company a few moments ago."

While he agreed that -blossom was a good pair with Wolf-, he did shake his head at that one. "No, none of those suit you... Though, Lightningstrike does have a nice ring to it!" Should she go with that, it would be obvious why that was her name once she spoke: Lightningpaw's neverending barrage of words sure did strike you the moment she opened her mouth. Charming, though. "Is Creamsky a sibling of yours? And what sorts of cool stuff do you do in your territory?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Up [c]   Look Up [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Look Up [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: