Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] Empty
PostSubject: Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]   Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 0:28

ooc: Comfrey or Fawn can deliver the news about Mottlestars punishment. Fire isn't allowed to have her warrior ceremony until she is fully healed, though she will be allowed to have her Moonstone during recovery. 

This topic takes place after the sitewide has ended!

Firepaw's greens eyes slowly blinked open, the gentle light peeking through ferns making her head spin. The medicine den...? "Fawnshine...?" She called out. Her voice came out slurred, the right side of her mouth barely moving, causing panic to set in almost immediately. The russet apprentice tried to stand, but her paws gave out from underneath her, causing her to hit the burned right side of her face against the ground. She yowled.

At first she felt anger as the memories of the day before began to slowly creep back. How could StarClan interfere and hurt her when it was that stupid WindClanner who started it?! But slowly, embarrassment swept in, followed by sadness. She had most likely let her clan down by her reckless behaviour. She hated to know what punishments she would receive from Mottlestar after this one.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGgdMsS Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGg3TFt Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] J0ieN9e Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGg3GK7 Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGg2WjR

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JcTsSP1  Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JcnAVnI Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] Grub_f10Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]   Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] EmptySat 18 Feb 2023 - 2:21

Fawnshine

In the midst of tidying up the stone shelves of herbs, Fawnshine's ear flicked as she heard Firepaw's voice from behind her. Turning around, her heterochromia eyes met Firepaw's green ones, and she blinked, allowing the she-cat some time to adjust to the setting of where he was. As he yowled, she walked up to her, sitting down on the moss bed beside her. "Careful, your injuries are still fresh. I suppose you must still be in shock of what happened." She spoke in a calm manner, not wanting to panic the apprentice. Her eyes glancing to Firepaw's injuries, the burns were treated with herb poultice, though it would take a long while until it would fully heal. Not to count the effect the lightning has done on his ear, too.

"If it hurts too badly, tell me, and I'll grab some poppy seeds for you. For now, though, I would like to talk about more of what has happened." Her tone became serious, and Fawnshine's tail curled around her paws, flicking. "I believe what StarClan has done should already be a sign for you to know that no commotion should ever happen in a Gathering. I hope you'll remember it, Firepaw, and both Mottlestar and I would not want this to happen again. As for your punishment, Mottlestar had already discussed with me what it should be." She allowed a moment of silence for Firepaw to take in the things she spoke about, before speaking again.

"Your warrior ceremony will be delayed until you are fully healed. It's for your own safety, as well as a lesson for you to remember."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]   Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] EmptyWed 22 Feb 2023 - 5:34

Rosepaw of Thunderclan
"Rule #1 is that you've gotta have fun!"

Her ears perked at the unmistakable yowl. Her sister was awake! “Firepaww!!” she squealed as she dashed into the medicine den and bowled her over, “How are you? You slept for like ten moons oh my stars you’re not gonna believe what happened- okay so what you did was amazing and that awful awful tom absolutely cowered in fear and you absolutely saved the day and your mentor was pretty mad but she brought you home so not too mad and Curlypaw was crying like the entire time- BUT that’s not even the coolest thing! Mama took a patrol of cats back to the Fourtrees and battled against dogs and brought all the missing cats home BUT ALSO some of the dogs came here! I wasn’t there don’t worry but I hear everyone fought super bravely! I’m sad I didn’t get to see them- We should try to fight a dog sometime, right?” This would be anyone’s only chance to get a word in before she spun off again about the cool new scar her sister bore. Rosepaw was already taking in a breath-

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]   Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] EmptyMon 27 Feb 2023 - 4:59

He'd never finished his apprentice duties so fast, but today he had a good reason to speed through them, and saying his farewells to the elders he sprinted across the camp towards the medicine cat den. Skidding to a halt, he grabbed a squirrel off of the freshkill pile and continued onwards. The dogs had made a mess of the camp, but he'd been able to help salvage what was left of the freshkill pile as well as add new prey to it, and figured Firepaw might want something fresh after being cooped up in the medicine cat den.

Slowing his speed, Curlypaw tried to calm himself a little. He knew that Firepaw wouldn't want to see him all worked up, she'd want him to stay collected and composed. Even so though, he couldn't help but feel guilty that he hadn't visited her. So much had happened recently... but that wasn't an excuse not to check in on his friend. Letting out a sigh, he gave his lavender grey pelt a shake and did his best to push away any negative thoughts. She was fine and she was alive, that was all that mattered right now.

Making his way through the crack in the rock, it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dimly lit space. He could hear familiar voices and after a few moments he realized just who he was staring at right in front of him; the now StarClan-struck Firepaw. Dropping the squirrel, he stood in front of the she-cat who looked a bit more defeated that usual.

The longer he looked at her, the more his heart began to hurt for her, and apparently the severity of her injury hadn't quite registered in his mind. As he stared at her scarred face, tears began to form in his eyes. Great StarClan that must've hurt so bad, did she know what she looked like? Had anyone told her? Hopefully Fawnshine was giving her some herbs for the pain... would it heal with time?

Well, so much for staying composed.

Questions raced through the young tom's head and he plopped his rump down on the den floor. Luckily Rosepaw was here to hopefully help lighten the mood, but still... he didn't want to just be a lump on the log. Besides, he knew Firepaw wouldn't want to see him being all emotional again. "A-are you doing a-alright?" he choked out, the lump in his throat making his words sound shaky.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] VHQrlk5
Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] 1QYZaRo

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]   Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] EmptySun 5 Mar 2023 - 7:28

Firepaw's scarred mouth gaped at Fawnshine's words. No... No! Of all the punishment's she could have received, this was almost world ending. ThunderClan needed her to be a warrior! She couldn't help them fully otherwise- though she should have thought about that before fighting with Jaypaw. She slumped her shoulders, unable to even fight Fawnshine and Mottlestar's decision. Though, even if she did try, neither would budge now that it's been set in stone. "I'm sorry, Fawnshine. This time. she really was sorry. "...How bad is it?"

Just as Firepaw was about to flop back down and see if she could just nap the sentence away, Rosepaw came barreling in, a barrage of words spilling out of her mouth. At first it cheered her up that Rosepaw thought what happened was cool, but as she went on, the russet she-cat couldn't help but be filled with guilt. "Dogs attacked ThunderClan...?" And she wasn't even awake to help her clanmates. She would strike herself with lightning again just for dishonor of not being there. "Yea... We can fight a dog together some day." Her words held sadness even as she smiled at her sister. At least someone was in good spirits within this darned den.

Looking up, she caught the beginning of Curlypaw's tears. Had she not been in low spirits as it is, she would have bullied him about it. Crybaby. I should be the one crying... She sighed, managing to find effort to roll her eyes. "Healthy and happy, Curlypaw. Dry your eyes. I can feel the moisture building in this den as we speak." She was sure she was disfigured underneath the cobwebs plastered on her face.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGgdMsS Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGg3TFt Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] J0ieN9e Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGg3GK7 Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JGg2WjR

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JcTsSP1  Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JcnAVnI Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] Grub_f10Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]   Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Alone Will Not Save Our Clan [c]
Page 1 of 1