Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw] Empty
PostSubject: pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]   pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw] EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 10:25

That scuffle with her brother had bothered her. It had remained on her mind, something that she had unintentionally started to hyperfixate on. Perhaps it was both from the lense that Rowanpaw was much older than the Skyclan apprentice he'd gone after, or that perhaps it was the reality hitting her of just how much training the apprentices were starting to miss out on from where they were stuck. Who knew just how long they would be there? Minksplash was way too seasoned of a warrior to know that reality. She missed her pelt, but was thankful she had left it in her Riverclan nest at home. It was her security blanket she would often tug on to think during times like this.

Nevertheless, the russet molly found herself approaching the two-toned apprentice. "Crookedpaw, right? Uhm, if you didn't catch it, I'm Minksplash." She called out, weaving her way through the various kittypets they were also stuck with. "Your scuffle with my brother... bothered me. A lot. Because it's also making me realize just how much you guys are missing out on as apprentices." Clan relations had basically vanished for Minksplash in this environment. They were all stuck together. They were all clan cats, no matter where they came from. "So... Fight me. I want you to learn how to actually fight a Riverclan warrior, or another clan cat. Any anger you've got left on him, if there is any? Take it out on me. I'll go gentle. But you need to know how to fight, and I don't care if we're from other clans. We all might as well just be from 'the Forest' while we're stuck here." The molly rambled on, the awkwardness seeping into her.

For as bouncy as she usually was, that kittish energy seemed to have mostly vanished. At least, for the moment. Right now, she wanted to make sure their future was steady.

Minksplash has challenged Crookedpaw to a training-fight-spar-thing! ... Just attack her, pls

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]   pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw] EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 17:46

Crookedpaw

Ever since his fight with Rowanpaw, Crookedpaw had kept to his own. He didn’t even really talk to Deerbounce anymore. He stayed curled up in his corner for most hours of the day; it was rare that he even stood up to stretch his legs, save for when he had to make dirt. His head hurt and his mind was plagued with sore memories. He wanted to be home.

A voice caught his attention and he lifted his head to see the russet cat from the other day. A sister of Rowanpaw, he recalled…Minksplash. His body tensed, expecting that she wanted revenge of some sort. Perhaps she did, but she was not attempting to bowl him over. She was offering…a spar? That was probably the last thing that Crookedpaw had expected out of someone who was close with the cat he had attacked just days before.

Well. Who was he to deny her request?

“You needn’t be gentle with me,” he replied as he stood up. His body was sore, but he tried not to focus on it. “I appreciate the offer. If you think that is best, then I will not deny you a spar.”

Crookedpaw stretched out, limbering up his body. Once they both seemed ready, he sprung out at her. There were no vicious growls or baring of teeth or claws this time around. Spars had no need for them. The fur on the back of his neck did prickle, fearing Rowanpaw’s eyes watching him.

Crookedpaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 9 (6+3) damage and costing 7 SP.

Crookedpaw
20 / 20 HP
53 / 60 SP (-7)

Minksplash
41 / 50 HP (-9)
120 / 120 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]   pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw] EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 17:59

Minksplash dipped her head as Crookedpaw took her up on her offer. She was truly hoping that the apprentice would. It would be a good way for the both of them to stretch their limbs, especially given that it had become increasingly obvious that going outside didn't seem to be an option. On top of it, the bite of leafbare had meant that it felt more crowded than usual inside of the already small-feeling, cramped nest.

She watched him with a close eye as he initiated the spar, and the molly didn't make any attempt to sidestep his blows as he lept at her. Any claws that got used, even accidentally, would likely only give way to small scratches that would easily heal on either of them. But Minksplash wasn't looking to damage or pummel a poor apprentice into the ground. Instead, this was just a way to get both of them moving, to get out any residual frustrations that lingered below the surface as a result of what had happened between him and her brother.

As he'd land on her, Minksplash would twist so her head could then collide with his frame to effectively toss him off of her. There wasn't enough force to knock the wind from his lungs, but definitely a fair enough strength to move him away a fair bit. "Good first blow - a tip, if I may though? Try stunning an opponent if they seem like they're stronger. Especially a Riverclan cat, because we're rather slippery." She wasn't exactly trying to train him, but it'd do some good in the long run. After all, Crookedpaw was still a -paw, and after all this, why not come back home with some useful knowledge?

Minksplash used Headbutt, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina.
Crookedpaw
13 / 20 HP (-7)
53 / 60 SP

Minksplash
41 / 50 HP
115 / 120 SP (-5)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]   pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw] EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 18:35

Crookedpaw

Crookedpaw knew that Minksplash was trying to be helpful—though why she was, he could not say. Still, her note sent a small spike of irritation through him. Perhaps it was remnants of his irritation and anger towards Rowanpaw, or perhaps it was because he was certain that Blackbear had told him the same thing before and he had not put it to memory. He clenched his jaw a little tighter and darted around Minksplash. He dove for her tail, pulling on it to try and do just as she advised him.

Crookedpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 7 damage and costing 15 SP! Minksplash is stunned for 1 turn.

Crooekdpaw
13 / 20 HP
38 / 60 SP (-15)

Minksplash
34 / 50 HP (-7)
115 / 120 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]   pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

pick on someone your own size [Crookedpaw]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Overrun Nest-
Jump to: