Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

anything you can do... (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

anything you can do... (c) Empty
PostSubject: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 2:58

CICADAPAW
-

Cicadapaw's whiskers twitched idly in camp. She was supposed to become a warrior soon, she had all the skills and might of a warrior, she was probably better than most of them. At least, that's what Mama says. Mama thought that way about most warriors. She thought they were gullible and mousebrained. Mama also said she had known the most gullible cat to ever live, Cicadapaw had guessed they were from WindClan, but Mama only shook her head and didn't give an answer.

That conversation was on Cicadapaw's mind for quite some time, now. Mama said that she had no favourites, but Cicadapaw knew who her favourite kit was. It was obvious. Her favourite had to be the kit that hung out with her the most, the kit that was always by her side, and the kit who listened through all her lessons!

That kit was Cicadapaw. She was 100% sure of it. Who else could it be? That was a very silly question. She was the favourite, and Mama couldn't hide it, unlike every other thing she was very good at hiding.

Cicadapaw stood up from her sitting position. Mama said to make friends, and making friends would be very easy for a cat like her! Gazing across camp, she spotted another apprentice, Batpaw? Maybe? She didn't care, this was was definitely friend material! She approached the fluffy pale calico with a confident stride.

"Hello Batpaw!" She purred, not bothering to question if that was his name or not. "I think we need to get to know each other. We're both apprentices, after all. Mama says I need to make friends." That was perfect reasoning! She was going to befriend this cat, and then another cat, and then every cat in the clan. Hopefully some outsiders as well, but she knew... Well, Mama came first, herself came second, family came third... Her clan came fourth... wait... no.. fifth, so her relationship with outsiders will not be as strong as her relationships in-clan.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 7:41

Batpaw had been about to leave camp, actually, when a cat cheerily padded up to him. The Deep Marshes were calling his name and being held up from them was irritating. "Hello... You." He may share a den with her, but he had no clue what her name could even be. He wouldn't try to pretend, either.

He sighed deeply. Get to know each other? That would definitely cut his me time in half... "Right... Get to know each other. I suppose we should." He turned away from the camps entrance, heading back to the center of camp where he delicately laid down. "You got mine right, but what is your name?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

anything you can do... (c) JPzjwJV anything you can do... (c) JPzNeMg anything you can do... (c) JGg2mwx anything you can do... (c) JPzwPEb anything you can do... (c) JPzwXQn

anything you can do... (c) JcTsSP1  anything you can do... (c) JcnAVnI anything you can do... (c) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 23:20

CICADAPAW
-

The response she got wasn't exactly what she'd hoped for, but Cicadapaw kept her bright eyed smile on her face. "Cicadapaw." She responded confidently as she followed him towards the centre of camp. "You... wake up on the wrong side of the moss bed this evening?" She joked, sitting down and flicking her tail over her paws.

Cicadapaw gave her chest fur a quick lick. "So, what's your favourite time of day? I always tend to stay up until dawn, I just can't miss that beautiful sight.." She purred.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptySat 11 Feb 2023 - 8:34

Wake up on the wrong side? He woke up in the wrong home. But he'd never tell anyone that... Not yet. "Cicadapaw... Named after a noisey bug. Felt fitting, as she was bothering him. He forced a smile back, almost mockingly but also trying to appease her. After all, she probably talked to him because he's insanely beautiful. No cat would be able to help themselves. "I enjoy sunhigh. I like when the sun makes my pelt glow. As well as it's warmth."

He would have left the conversation like that amd be done with it, but again, he was doing this apprentice a favour with his presence. "What do you do on your off time? I like going for walks."

anything you can do... (c) JPzjwJV anything you can do... (c) JPzNeMg anything you can do... (c) JGg2mwx anything you can do... (c) JPzwPEb anything you can do... (c) JPzwXQn

anything you can do... (c) JcTsSP1  anything you can do... (c) JcnAVnI anything you can do... (c) JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 4:09

CICADAPAW
-

'I like when the sun makes my pelt glow'. What a boring response... Cicadapaw would've made a snarky comment right then and there if she wasn't interested in becoming friends with this cat. Mama had really gotten that information across to her in her 'making friends tutorial' or whatever. The corners of her mouth twitched slightly as it became more and more exhausting to hold up her bright and friendly smile.

"I make sure I stay on top of training. I also like to talk to Mama. Walks are nice, too, but they're not very exciting." She replied, starting to groom herself. Cicadapaw's thoughts echoed in her mind for awhile before she came up with an idea, putting her paw down after she finished licking it. "Hmm, are you up for a challenge? A play-fight, of sorts? No claws, because blood isn't nice if it's pointless." Her friendly smile became a competitive smirk. "I mean, if that's not too hard for you, of course."

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 15:48

Batpaw noticed Cicadapaw's smile falter for but a heartbeat, though he didn't care enought to really think about it. He huffed, rolling his eyes at her competitive smirk. So she was that type of cat. Wonderful. "Oh it's definitely something you'd be more suited for. Much too difficult for me." And risk dirtying his pelt? He wouldn't even dare.

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 15:55

CICADAPAW
-

Cicadapaw sighed, of course it wouldn't be that easy. "Wait until all the cats in Shadowclan hear about this..." She began, thinking of a way to make him participate. "Strength is a clear sign of beauty, it means you can take care of yourself, and defend yourself, but... you're clearly too weak to even play-fight!" She chuckled. "Y'know what else can't play-fight?... Mice! Timid, small, brown... dirty... I mean, of course, weakness is directly linked to ugliness, so..." Her tail swayed.

"Guess you're not pretty, huh?"

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 16:20

Wait wait WAIT. Ugly? Him? Because he couldn't fight? "That's not true!" He was on his paws in an instant, sizing up Cicadapaw. There was no way this was true... Right? But what if it was? What if to be truly beautiful, he had to be strong as well. He couldn't let that happen. He was the most beautiful cat this forest had ever seen! "Fine, but if I ever find out you lied to me..." Empty threats. He had zero idea what he would do other than be annoyed. He would get to that if the time ever came. "Then you'd better prepare yourself! I won't hold back." Well, he would, but just so he wouldn't draw any blood. He was strong AND beautiful.

Batpaw used Jumping Strike dealing 6 damage +3 additional for first attack. Costs 7 SP.

Batpaw
20 / 20 HP
53 / 60 SP (-7)

Cicadapaw
11 / 20 HP (-9)
60 / 60 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do... (c)   anything you can do... (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

anything you can do... (c)