Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

murkypaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

murkypaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 13:50

Leafbare promised so much new hope for Thunderclan for a time that often was left cold and sad. One of her daughters, Murkypaw, would be earning her name, and Mottlestar waited no time in leaping atop the Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 13:51

Murkypaw couldn't contain their pride. It was time for her ceremony. Her ceremony! She'd finally been able to train hard enough that Thistlemask thought it was time that she earned her name. Grooming her pelt that much more, the tortoiseshell near-bolted out of the den as she then took her place, looking up at her mother.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 13:53

Mottlestar proudly looked down at her daughter. As the clan gathered, she would glance at them too, and there was no doubt that the mother was happy. The purrs that rumbled from the smaller tortoiseshell could practically have been heard from up there. "Murkypaw, step forward." She finally called as her Clan had assembled. "You have trained hard in the ways of the warrior, and you have more than done your part to earn your full place in Thunderclan. But first, I must ask. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and serve Thunderclan, even at the cost of your life?" It was tradition. She knew her daughter would serve faithfully, but she still had to ask. It was a sacred oath.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 13:54

Without any hesitation, Murkypaw confidently made her way to the front of the crowd. Looking up at her mother, there was a blazing pride in her eyes. She would do her Clan proud. "I do." Her head nodded alongside her affirmation. Her white-tipped paws found themselves digging into the ground with anticipation for her name. Just what would it be? How would her vigil go? Those questions ran through her mind with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 13:57

That was all that Mottlestar had to hear. Without any more hesitation, the tortoiseshell beamed. "Then by the powers given to me by Starclan, from this day forth, you shall be known as Murkyripple. Thunderclan honors you for your drive and loyalty. As is custom, tonight you will sit in silent vigil while the clan sleeps. But for now, Thunderclan, let us welcome our newest warrior!" She called out, a particularly jovial note coming in announcing her daughter as a warrior for the first time. Leaping down, she practically beelined her way. "Congratulations, Murkyripple. You've made me so proud."

Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 9:00

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

"Murkyripple! Murkyripple!" Sparkpaw cheered alongside the rest of her clanmates. She'll make a great warrior, Sparkpaw thought, and she couldn't help the excitement that tingled in her paws. That'll be me one day!!

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Feb 2023 - 13:10

˗ˏˋmurkypaw's warrior ceremony 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋmurkypaw's warrior ceremony 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Briarrose had been watching her younger sister's warrior ceremony with genuine anticipation. She regretted not spending more time with her younger siblings but she was ready to rectify that. She had only greeted them in passing. Now that Murkypaw was earning her warrior name, they could hopefully spend some time getting to know each other. Briar wanted to do better with her family. She didn't want her work to swallow her whole as it had done before. She wanted to change.

A fond purr escaped her as she watched Mottlestar's proud and loving expression. She wasn't able to truly mask her excitement. Her mother cared for them all equally and never failed to show it. It was also the first warrior ceremony in a while so there was much excitement for that as well.

"Murkyripple! Murkyripple!" She chanted Murky's name alongside the clan. The young warrior waited for Mottlestar to finish congratulating her before walking up to her sister. She gave her mother a warm look before turning that onto Murky. "Congratulations, Murkyripple. You have received a lovely name." She hesitated before adding, "Would you be interested in getting to know one another better? I apologize for not seeking you out prior. I... I have been known to get lost in my duties and forget my life outside of that... I am trying to do better." She offered a sheepish look before clearing her throat, "This offer is open to you and everyone else in our family indefinitely. We can... hang out whenever you feel the want." She smiled softly and gave a small dip of her head. "I will see you around." With a final nod, she walked away, enthusiasm bubbling within her at the prospect of spending more time with her family.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: murkypaw's warrior ceremony   murkypaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

murkypaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1