Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:34

Poppyshine

After so long without any ceremonies, it seemed like Poppyshine could not go a day without needing to host another one. She did not complain, of course; she was very glad to see kits growing up and moving out of the nursery. Poppyshine lifted onto the Willow Branch and called out the familiar summons: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting.” As the cats gathered around her, her eyes scanned for Martenkit amongst them.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 13:55

Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony FJJXrDc

Martenkit

I'm alright, I'm okay, I'm alright, I'm okay

Martenkit's tufted ears flicked at the sound of a meeting call, glancing up from where he was near the nursery towards the deputy atop the willow branch. He liked to listen in on ceremonies even when he was too young to be waiting for his own, just liking to know what was going on. Now though, every new ceremony could be his, and the tom had to be punctual just in case.

He lifted himself up to his paws, carrying himself over and joining the other gathering cats. Icey blue eyes glanced over the other faces, trying to guess who would be next before his gaze flicked to Poppyshine. Maybe it would be his turn this time? His white paws subtly kneaded the ground, the only tell of his nervousness and excitement.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 14:19

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled when she met the kit’s gaze. She flicked her tail to a point in front of her; it was indeed his ceremony today. When he got situated, she meowed, ”Martenkit, you have reached the age of six moons. It is now time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Martenpaw. Your mentor will be Grebedance. She has been taught well by her mother and clanmates, and I am certain that she will teach you well too.” She spotted Grebedance in the crowd and smiled at her before stepping down to join in the celebrations for the new apprentice.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 15:32

Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony FJJXrDc

Martenpaw

I'm alright, I'm okay, I'm alright, I'm okay

A quiet purr rose in his throat at the sound of his new name. Martenpaw. He was officially an apprentice now, capable of helping his clan. He could leave camp, hunt, patrol... he wasn't a huge fan of the idea of combat but swimming would be fun! The tom followed Poppyshine's eyes, finding his new mentor in the crowd. He didn't know too much about her yet, but hopefully that would change soon. He padded up to her, pressing his nose to hers. "I hope I can make you proud," he said softly.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Martenkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1