Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The cuddle corner (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

The cuddle corner (open) Empty
PostSubject: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 22:37

Laying sprawled out with his belly towards the sky and paws stretched out in front and behind him, Fuzzface laid in his usual corner of camp. With his belly full and appetite satisfied for the time being, he let out a wide yawn and spread his paws enough to briefly display sharp claws before retracting them. The spot in which he laid on had become a regular for him, so much so that he'd begun to carve an almost noticeable concave in the dirt below from the amount in which he spend on his little patch. The sky above was gloomy and the air was brisk, but with the amount of fluff, so to speak, on his body, the warrior rarely found himself chilly, unlike his more lean and thinner-coated clanmates. If only they'd been born with strong genes as his, what a shame it was for them, really.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The cuddle corner (open) VHQrlk5
The cuddle corner (open) 1QYZaRo

The cuddle corner (open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 8:28

Eagle paw was a super new apprentice and in most ways he was still pretty much kitten. Fresh out of the nursery the new apprentice peaked his head over his front paws as he stalked playfully towards his fluffy and fuzzy clanmate. The weather for eagle was a lot colder than fuzz felt since he was like most windclan cats and had sleek pelt and he was kinda cold right now but that didn’t stop how much he was in his normal happy mood and go get ‘em type attitude. Of the most recent litter of coy and shrike he was the cheerleader of types the one who was always telling them they could do it! Kinda the glue that wanted them all to stick together no matter how grumpy his brother Jay was.

He tried to be sneaky but let out a lot of giggles as he kept up on his “target”.

He pounced laughing and landed by fuzzybelly side. It probably wasn’t much of a suprise due to him not being able to contain his excitement.

Fuzzy face! he cheered excitedly as he tried to scamper up the older clanmate. Guess what guess what guess what?! he squealed happily. Flutter is gonna take me hunting soon he puffed out his chest want it to seem impressive. He glanced around quickly I’ll give the first thing I catch to you promise he purred happily. While he was talking he noticed how nice and warm fuzz was though… he snuggled up to his side purring a little Hmm warm… ok I feed you, you keep me warm he grinned at his proposal. Absolute win win,

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
silliestcatevr

silliestcatevr

Characters : Lichenkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan, Kit
Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 18:39

Lichenkit plodded over to Fuzzface. He cautiously stepped closer to the tom, making his presence known as to not scare him. He rubbed his cheek against the tom affectionately.  Lichenkit curled up next to the soft mass of a cat, sinking into the warmth of his fellow clanmate.

https://silliestcatevr.carrd.co/
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 19:52

Sootkit scampered after Lichenkit and launched himself onto Fuzzface, where he laid comfortably between the tom's ears. "Hello!" He chirped, blinking down at the warrior.

silliestcatevr

Characters : Lichenkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan, Kit
Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023 - 18:29

Copperbeans wrote:
Sootkit scampered after Lichenkit and launched himself onto Fuzzface, where he laid comfortably between the tom's ears. "Hello!" He chirped, blinking down at the warrior.
Lichenkit brushed his face against Sootkits, he let a small grin slip as he watched the small kit land on the large tom. Licnenkit purred softly to himself, as he enjoyed the company. He greeted the other small kit, with a delighted expression "well hello there! That was quite a landing, you should show me how you learned to jump that high!!".
Lichenkit leaned in closer to the two, soaking in their scents and their warmth. 

https://silliestcatevr.carrd.co/
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023 - 18:35

Sootkit glanced down at Lichenkit from his perch on Fuzzface. "Oh, I practiced jumping for days because I wanted to reach a branch hanging from the nursery ceiling one time," He explained, "I must have gottn better. I also race with my brother all the time!"

PostSubject: Re: The cuddle corner (open)   The cuddle corner (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The cuddle corner (open)
Page 1 of 1