Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone Hunting (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

Gone Hunting (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Gone Hunting (closed)   Gone Hunting (closed) EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 20:09

Being stuck on the twoleg farm had given Sablestrike much to think about, but chief among his thoughts was how much he had grown to despise the taste of mice. Rodents hadn't been hard to find, in fact they had been pouring out of almost every crack in the barn. They were easy to hunt, slow to react, and all that the tom had eaten while gone. He would still catch any mice that he came across, but the warrior's eyes were on the hunt for something different, anything other than a rodent.

Sablestrike spared a quick glance back at the apprentice that followed him, one of Sunpaw's sisters if he recalled correctly. She hadn't been picked off thus far, a good sign to be sure. "Your brother is doing quite well in his training. His natural talent at hunting was quite surprising, and while you're not him I do hope that you won't disappoint me either." That counted as a compliment right? It felt like one, and so far it was one that hadn't been deserved. Sablestrike kept his eyes peeled for any movement as he padded further into the grove. A flicker of something drew his attention, and the tom dropped into a crouch as he began to stalk whatever had alerted him. As soon as the slightest bit of color filled his vision, the warrior leapt toward his target, falling short of the scaly lizard as it began to skitter off. Another shorter hop had the warrior slamming his paw down on the creature before he promptly cut its struggles short with a sharp bite. Thank the stars, something good!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Gone Hunting (closed) Output12                   Gone Hunting (closed) Output10                          Gone Hunting (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Last edited by Romantica on Fri 27 Jan 2023 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Gone Hunting (closed)   Gone Hunting (closed) EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 20:09

The member 'Romantica' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Gone Hunting (closed) Mistpe10
Gone Hunting (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Gone Hunting (closed)   Gone Hunting (closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2023 - 6:25

CICADAPAW
-

Cicadapaw hadn't exactly interacted with many of her clanmates besides her family and her mentor, Redice. She didn't really want to, exactly, those were the only cats she really knew well enough to want to hang around with. Tonight, she had been put on a patrol with a stranger- to her, anyway- his name was Sablestrike... at least, she thought so. Sunpaw's mentor... maybe? Well, it wasn't like she needed to know this cat before she patrolled with them.

She was busy looking at the tall pine trees surrounding them when Sablestrike suddenly spoke, just as the trees cut away to form a clearing of sorts. "Um..." She started awkwardly, turning her attention back to the warrior. "Well, we're of the same blood, so maybe his hunting talent is shared within... me?" She wasn't exactly sure if this was the correct response, but Sablestrike didn't seem to care as he began to stalk something.

Flicking her pitch-black tail idlily, Cicadapaw began to look around for some prey to stalk of her own. With her large rounded ears perked, a scruffling noise quickly caught her attention. As she started to approach, she was met with the sight off a plump vole- a plump anything was surprising to see in leaf-bare, if she could catch it, it would surely grant her at least a compliment from dear Mama.

Finding the longest patch of grass, Cicadapaw quickly disguised herself in it. Three.... two.... one.... pounce! She leapt at the rodent, sinking her teeth into its damp fur, and killing it before it could even squeak in distress. Happy with her catch, Cicadapaw trotted back to Sablestrike, a bright smile on her face showing through the vole's thick fur.

Last edited by Memories on Sun 5 Feb 2023 - 6:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Gone Hunting (closed)   Gone Hunting (closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2023 - 6:25

The member 'Memories' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Gone Hunting (closed) Mistpe10
Gone Hunting (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

PostSubject: Re: Gone Hunting (closed)   Gone Hunting (closed) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 9:58

Sablestrike turned to face the approaching apprentice, her satisfaction showing clearly on her face. "Stars," The tom breathed. "That's a pretty good catch, Cidcadapaw! It's something to be proud of, but judging by that look on your face I'm sure you already know that. Well done." Sablestrike gave an approving nod, admiring the plumpness of the vole further. Seeing such a fat creature in Leaf-Bare felt off to him, but he wouldn't complain. If Shadowclan was gifted with the fattest and juiciest prey in Leaf-Bare that was a good thing. He wouldn't be pondering Starclan's generosity.

The black tom peered down at his prey. It was pitiful in comparison to Cicadapaw's catch, but he wouldn't be outdone by an apprentice so easily. With that, something came to mind. "You've managed to catch quite the stunning piece of prey, I wonder... How about we make a bit of a game out of this?" Sablestrike offered the apprentice a mischievous smile. Surely she wouldn't turn down a friendly competition, right? "We each hunt once more, but whoever catches the largest prey wins. Ah, but what's a game without prizes? If you win, I'll owe you a favor. Doesn't matter what it is or when you ask it of me, I'll do what you wish with no questions. However, if I win, all that I ask is that I be the first to spar with you when you become a warrior. What do you think?" That prizing seemed fair to him. Chances are he'd pester the poor apprentice for a spar regardless, no matter what this only seemed like it could go well for young Cicadapaw. That is, if she agreed to play his game. If she didn't? Well, he'd have to sleep in the warrior's den for the next couple of nights being haunted by the fact that he'd been outhunted by an apprentice.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Gone Hunting (closed) Output12                   Gone Hunting (closed) Output10                          Gone Hunting (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Hunting (closed)   Gone Hunting (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone Hunting (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: