Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4506

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) Empty
PostSubject: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 23:46

Plot spots for Batpaw are now closed!

it's very obvious that Batpaw is not suited for life in the forest. I will probably have to submit this as an official plot since it's technically rule breaking?? And since Batpaw is the son of the deputy Leopardsun.

Bat will eventually come to the conclusion that SC and all the forest cats are just too much for him and can't fulfill his needs. Which are to sit around and be pretty and forest life can't do that for you lol

I'd need help with getting him more knowledgeable on kittypet life/life outside of the clans or the forest. Anyone who is a kittypet or a former kittypet is very welcomed! Even those that were in the current site wide and got nabbed by twolegs who experienced the wonders of kibble would be awesome!

1. Ice with Sunflower

2. Nerd with Sunpaw

3. Kikko with Foxpaw

4. Tiny with Valley

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGgdMsS Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGg3TFt  Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGg3GK7 Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGg2WjR

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JcTsSP1  Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JcnAVnI Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) Grub_f10Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Fri 17 Feb 2023 - 6:28; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 23:49

Sunflower my former skc cat and kittypet (currently a loner) is up for grabs if needed!
He's not super talkative, but if you question him enough he will give you kittypet insight cause that life was to die for

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) VHQrlk5
Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) 1QYZaRo

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 8:29

Sunpaw can complain about Twolegplace to Bat! Maybe some things that Sunpaw perceived as negative will be positives for Batpaw.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 9:40

Both Sunpaw and Sunflower can be added to the list! Would love to meet both your guys characters <3

Definitely any negative twoleg quirks would be seen as positives for bats

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGgdMsS Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGg3TFt  Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGg3GK7 Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JGg2WjR

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JcTsSP1  Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JcnAVnI Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) Grub_f10Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 22:43

Foxpaw my Skc has a lot of stories of Twolegplace! Not necessarily a kittypet life but he was a loner for most of his kittenhood and the memories are pretty engrained in him.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 23:33

I happen to have a friendly loner named Valley who wouldn't mind taking Batpaw under his wing, though he is quite new to the territory. They could meet at the border over a clash but after realizing neither have ill intent they could back off and Valley tells Batpaw about life as a loner/kittypet and either they continue meeting for a while before Batpaw decides to leave or he leaves on the spot. Or they could meet after Batpaw runs away from the clans and realize he doesn't know where to go/ what to do.

Also Valley needs to complete his reqs :/

Its all just an idea don't fret about it but Valley is always up for one or two topics, maybe more :)

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 6:22

kiikko wrote:
Foxpaw my Skc has a lot of stories of Twolegplace! Not necessarily a kittypet life but he was a loner for most of his kittenhood and the memories are pretty engrained in him.

Also added to my list! Pros and cons of living outside of a clan/forest would help him seriously think about whether or not this is a good move for him! Also on the why he would even choose to become a Clan cat

Tiny wrote:
I happen to have a friendly loner named Valley who wouldn't mind taking Batpaw under his wing, though he is quite new to the territory. They could meet at the border over a clash but after realizing neither have ill intent they could back off and Valley tells Batpaw about life as a loner/kittypet and either they continue meeting for a while before Batpaw decides to leave or he leaves on the spot. Or they could meet after Batpaw runs away from the clans and realize he doesn't know where to go/ what to do.

Also Valley needs to complete his reqs :/

Its all just an idea don't fret about it but Valley is always up for one or two topics, maybe more :)

Oooh I like that! They could meet at first while he's an apprentice and then again once he's a warrior.

I'll message everyone in this thread at a later date (possibly very soon actually lol) and get this rolling if you're all still interested ❤

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)   Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot with Fly! (SC Bat) (now closed!)
Page 1 of 1