Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Me!! [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 11:48

https://www.deviantart.com/aelou/art/F2U-flowers-634505249Toadkit

Toadkit could hardly contain his excitement! Today, finally, after moons and moons, his mother was allowing him to step outside of the nursery alone! It was completely unfair how long Toadkit had to wait— all the other kits could come and go as they pleased, it seemed, while he was stuck inside with his mother! Of course, she had let him go out alone before, and he had mistook a leaf for a snake, and he had to have his mother come and save him, but that was beside the point! There was no reason he had to sit around and watch his friends play outside in the camp. Scary leaves aside. He couldn’t help it if moss looked like spiders sometimes!

More carefully than he would like to admit, Toadkit clambered out of the nursery and into the sunlight. Finally, he was free! he could explore and play and show all of his clan just how good of an apprentice he could be— maybe, if he was good enough, they would make him an apprentice early! He heard that they did that sometimes with especially promising kits. Toadkit was promising!

It was bitter cold, especially biting on Toadkit’s thin, skin-length coat, but the tom simply pretended it didn’t bother him in the slightest. Sure, he shook where he stood, yellow eyes wide, but not a sound peeped from his mouth!

Except, of course, when an old frozen-solid leaf broke off of a branch and fluttered to the ground right next to Toadkit’s gangly little legs. It brushed against his dark paw, thin and crunchy and looking far too much like a bug, and Toadkit let out an ear-splitting screech. Why had he ever agreed to go outside? There were no bugs in the nursery!! ”Moooooooom!!!!!” he wailed, eyes shut tight in fear, but no one seemed to come— his mother was ignoring him! How dare she! Sure, she told him every day how he needed to get over his fears, but she was supposed to protect him whenever he needed her, and he needed her! How terrible!

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 14:30

reedtail
warrior of riverclan

The lanky warrior slipped into camp with a fish in his jaws, doing his part to keep the fresh-kill pile stocked well. He padded over and dropped the fish into the pile, turning to see what else he could help with when an ear-splitting shriek met his senses. It was a kit, wailing outside the nursery, and instantly Reedtail's heart began thundering with anxiety. What happened? Was there a predator in camp, what was wrong? His paws carried him over to the little kit in shock--why was his mother not doing anything?!--and his nervous yellow eyes darted around to gauge if there was anything dangerous around.

"What's wrong, are you okay!?" he gasped, searching the kit over quickly. Nothing seemed amiss, and he could feel his hackles settle a little. "You aren't hurt, are you?"

ooc: notes go here

Help Me!! [open] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 18:32

Darkkit

Darkkit poked his head out of the nursery at the sound of another kit in distress. His  mother was asleep still; she always slept so hard and long that Darkkit knew she wouldn't notice if he slipped outside for a moment to investigate the source of the noise. His paws, barely a small echo against the larger pawprints of RiverClan's warriors, felt especially tiny now that he was out of the shelter of the nursery walls. And it's freezing out here, he thought, puffing up his dark coat against the chilly air. Darkkit gazed around the camp's clearing, blinking in the sunlight as he searched for the other kit. Is that...Toadkit?

The little tom was crouching in the clearing ahead of Darkkit, his eyes squeezed shut as he shivered and mewed. Darkkit took a step forward, but paused as he spotted one of RiverClan's warriors ╼ Reedtail, he realized ╼ trotting over to meet Toadkit. Reedtail looks nervous, Darkkit thought. He probably is, with all that wailing Toadkit is doing! Darkkit sat down, curling his tail over his paws as he watched Reedtail sniff over Toadkit. I'll stay close, just in case Reedtail needs me to fetch Sandyshell. Maybe that will help Perchstar see that I'm ready to be an apprentice now! He thought, puffing his chest out proudly.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 22:27

[] TIME FOR YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A LOSER

Taking a cat nap was one of Fawneye's favorite activities, lazing in whatever sunlight she could find - he thick ragdoll coat easily protected her from any wintry winds that made its way through the reeds. Twitching her bubblegum pink nose a kittens cry pierced her ears and her eyes shot open, shot to her paws and ran over, close on Reedtail's heels. Her jaws parted as she was just about to say the exact same words as Reedtail spoke, "Shall I get Sandyshell?" she meowed softly, setting her worried gaze onto the distressed kitten.

Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] EmptyWed 25 Jan 2023 - 10:39

https://www.deviantart.com/aelou/art/F2U-flowers-634505249Toadkit

It took a moment for the little black tom to notice that he had begun to amass a crowd. He waited one, two, three seconds or so for any buzzing or crawling or other, bug-like behavior, and when nothing came, Toadkit squinted one giant yellow eye open from where he had squeezed them shut. The leaf lay dejected in the frost, unmoving, and a multitude of his clanmates had gathered around him to see if he was alright. Did he really scream like that, at a leaf no less? He couldn’t possibly let them all know that, especially with how worried they all looked. He’d just look like a giant fool!

”A bear!” he shrieked after a brief pause to think. He had to come up with a good lie; one that even Reedtail would believe. ”I saw a bear! It- it was huge! And brown! And- and it growled at me!”

Toadkit was pretty proud of himself for that one, at least for a moment. Then he realized that, in fact, everyone could tell that there was no bear. ”It’s gone now though! I scared it away!” Toadkit added quickly at that thought, now a little nervous as he looked out onto the river. ”Didnt need no warrior or nothing! Just ran off, all scared!”

Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] EmptyWed 25 Jan 2023 - 11:20

Darkkit

Darkkit flattened his ears at Toadkit's words. A bear?? He looked between the gathered RiverClan cats, silently willing one of them to speak, to reassure them all that there was no way a bear could have made it this deep into their territory, let alone their camp. But Toadkit had scared it off...?

Darkkit narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. He found it pretty doubtful that a kit that was as small as he was would be able to scare off a bear, of all things. But maybe Toadkit has some special powers? Darkkit thought. He'd heard of cats having special powers before, with some of them even coming from StarClan. Maybe Toadkit was one of these cats.

Curious now, Darkkit padded forward towards his den mate. "Did you really scare off the bear?" he asked Toadkit, giving the tom a sniff.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Me!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me!! [open]   Help Me!! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me!! [open]
Page 1 of 1