Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) Empty
PostSubject: Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C)   Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 8:10

Sunpaw was glad to be on a border patrol, just him and his mentor. He had a few things he’d like to discuss with Sablestrike. Mud squished between his toes as the apprentice crossed the marsh, the black tom by his side. Turning to his mentor, Sunpaw spoke. “Hey Sablestrike, I’ve been thinking. When we were at Twolegplace, I was the only ShadowClan cat there, but nobody really seemed to worry about who was what Clan. It was like we were our own little clan, banding together against the twolegs. And, well, I’ve been wondering, why do the Clans need to be separate? It’s not like we’re all that different. Okay, so the other clans sleep at night and patrol during the day. I always took walks around the nest at night and the daylight cats who were trapped with me never seemed to care.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C)   Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 4:49

"That's odd, the cats where I was at had the opposite kind of reaction." The Windclanners at least had tried to avoid him, and his situation with Astraeus had quickly become awkward for Sablestrike. The warrior stopped as he wondered what type of answer he would give. It was indeed an interesting question, and one he himself had not contemplated. "Have you wondered why you were able to band together with the other clan cats? You shared a common enemy Sunpaw, and a common interest. It's easy to claim your enemy is your friend when you both work towards the same goal. I'm sure that if there wasn't a common threat you would not have received such kind treatment." The tom paused for a moment before continuing. "I think the clans need to be separate to keep the peace in the forest. If we were all banded together then chaos would no doubt ensue. With such a large clan it would be impossible to keep everyone in line, but with five unique clans it gets much easier. If a fight breaks out between two clans, another clan can step in and put an end to it, think of it like a balancing game. This is just my opinion of the matter however, as I'm not entirely sure myself. I doubt that we could ever not be separate at this point though. There are too many cats too loyal to their clan to peacefully live with cats from another." Sablestrike was one of those cats. Every day spent from his clan had felt like an eternity, and in truth he had been fine with avoiding the other cats that were held captive with him. Mostly.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) Output12                   Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) Output10                          Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down

Tell me, why can’t I just reach up and simply touch the sky? (C)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: