Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh you poor unlucky soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Oh you poor unlucky soul Empty
PostSubject: Oh you poor unlucky soul   Oh you poor unlucky soul EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 11:08

Sprucebark was curled up in his nest, that snake had gotten him alot and all the bites hurt so much. He wished he could be back home, in the comforts of the med den where his sister Sandy would know exactly what to do and would fuss over him. He missed his clan so much he would do anything to return. He never felt this isolated and so alone before. He didnt know where he was or how he could ever return. He didnt know which way to even go even if he could get out of here.

It was all setting in to him of just how alone and lost he really was.

"Im sorry poppy... I know I promised to get back... but I dont know the way he meowed his voice cracking in agony remembering the promise that he had given his mom when he first got trapped in the cage in what felt like another lifetime.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Oh you poor unlucky soul
Page 1 of 1