Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

School has captured my poor soul.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1297

School has captured my poor soul. Empty
PostSchool has captured my poor soul.

Hi guys! It's lemon! You may have noticed that for the past few days, my activity has gone down a bit. I've tried to keep up with most topics, but I recently have been very busy. I'm getting ready to graduate college, and right now, we're preparing our portfolio for review, and studying for finals. As much as I love WCC, I'm putting my priority into getting school stuff done for now, I hope you all will understand! I'll be graduated on the 16th of May, but until then, I won't be as active as I usually am. If I haven't gotten to a topic in 4 days, scream at me on discord and I'll jump to it! Thank you all for your patience, and I'll be back to normal activity levels soon!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

School has captured my poor soul. :: Comments

Mosspelt
Re: School has captured my poor soul.
Post April 30th 2019, 6:37 pm by Mosspelt
That's so exciting! Congrats lemon 🍋❤️ Do what you gotta do, we'll be here when you've finished with your studying and graduating!

School has captured my poor soul.

Page 1 of 1