Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s] Empty
PostSubject: Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s]   Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s] EmptySat 7 Jan 2023 - 21:23

StormdanceRiverclan Territory

Stormdance shivered as a cold breeze passed through the air, cutting through his thick fur and making him blink a couple times. He went out for a hunt, wanting to replenish the fresh-kill pile which never seemed quite full enough these days. He realized, knocked out of his thoughts as he had been, that he had zoned out completely. He tsked to himself. "Some warrior you are," He scolded himself, irritated with how little he had been paying attention to his surroundings. He could've easily had wandered into one of those twoleg traps or been ambushed by a predator. All those lessons to Rowanpaw and Woolywing about keeping their wits about them and minding their surroundings for dangers, and what was Stormdance doing? What a poor example he was. At least there was no one around to witness his fumble.

With a sigh, Stormdance admitted to himself that it was Rowanpaw that had his thoughts drifting so much. It was Rowanpaw that had subconsciously guided his paws closer to the twolegs. It was a foolish thing to do, especially right now, but Stormdance still found himself scannning the walls of the twoleg building in the distance, hoping that if he just looked hard enough he'd see a flash of orange fur or a fox-like grin. Of course, there was nothing, just a dangerous building with twolegs probably nearby.  He sighed and backed up, turning around to head back closer to camp. 

In truth, his mind and heart were heavy with thoughts of all of their missing clanmates, as well as what he had witnessed with Perchstar none too long ago. He felt helpless; useless. Unable to find his missing clanmates or protect the ones left, unable to help Perchstar when the stress of everything had caught up to her, and unable to even go on a simple hunt correctly. Stormdance's claws flexed, frustrated with even this indulgence of self-pity. He certainly wasn't going to help anyone like that. He shook his head, scanning the under brush for signs of prey before he could lose himself to his train of thought once more.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s]   Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s] EmptySat 7 Jan 2023 - 22:03

StormdanceRiverclan Territory

It was then he spotted it. A flash of color- red? - so fast that Stormdance was half convinced he imagined it. Paws moving before he could think, Stormdance moved towards it, ears perking up and a tiny bubble of hope rising and growing in his heart. "Rowanpaw?" He called out. Even in the moment, he knew it was a silly hope. That didn't stop him from moving forward.

And then a high pitched squeak, a weight slammed into Stormdance's side, and sharp, vicious teeth lodged into his back leg. Stormdance yowled in pain, the teeth digging right into the scars from the fox attack so many moons ago. He twisted around with a hiss to face his attacker, finding a squirming brown weasel latched into the flesh of his leg. From certain angles, the sun almost made it's fur look red. Stormdance would reflect on the irony later. Stormdance's claws unsheathe and he brings them down across his attackers pelt, drawing blood and fur as he tried to shake the weasel off. 

The weasel used gripping bite, dealing -7 damage and costing -15 SP! It will stay latched on for [1/2] turns.

Stormdance used front paw strike, dealing -8 damage and costing -7 SP!

Weasel
12/20 HP (-8)
120/135 SP (-15)

Stormdance
43/50 HP (-7)
173/180 SP (-7)

Back to top Go down

Can't quite tell what I'm hoping for [s]
Page 1 of 1