Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents Empty
PostSubject: Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents   Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 2:50

I would like Shellwater and Otterleap as Specklekit's parents soooo ASH I HOPE U READING THIS!!!!! Specklekit looks a lot like Shellwater except for the tail. So I think Shell would be a great mum for Specklekit!

Specklekit is beautiful young she cat that desperately needs parents. If you want the picture go to this link

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+and+brown+tortoiseshell+kittin&view=detailv2&&id=35EFE9ECE368DBB9BFF6D0718E85105657AA7FD8&selectedIndex=17&ccid=CD6Fafq5&simid=608006369334986639&thid=OIP.CD6Fafq5IRXAeCHFd0Vd9wEsEe&ajaxhist=0
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents   Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 7:33

I'm sorry, but Shellwater and Otterleap's litter is already full. I'm sure there are other RiverClan cats looking for kits, and if not you can always have NPC parents.

Next time you want to ask one member something, I'd suggest private messaging them or posting on their original kit-finding topic. not trying to mini mod or anything

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents   Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 11:31

Don't know how to do pm yet I'm new. :P

Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents Lightning+clan+flowerheartHoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baHoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents   Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoping for Ash to see this.....Specklekit parents
Page 1 of 1