Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4508

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] Empty
PostSubject: Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]   Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] EmptyMon 2 Jan 2023 - 1:09

Mr. Worm stretched his old bones, every single one popping and cracking like twigs under paw. This cold weather was taking its tole on this old tom, suddenly chuckling at how spoilt he'd been in his own barn with those naked beasts that had progressively been doting on him as the years went on.

He looked around, openly inviting any cat around to come have a chat and possibly swap stories of home. Maybe even assist him in catching a meal to share.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JGg2WjR Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JGg3TFt Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JGgdMsS

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JcTsSP1  Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JcnAVnI Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]   Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] EmptyMon 2 Jan 2023 - 8:57

Brackenwing had gone hunting, not that she'd really needed to, but it kept her paws busy, and even with leafbare's miserable chill the mice around the barn were abundant and unusually easy to catch. It seemed as though they were unused to predators hunting them, and she got the feeling that would change soon enough if more cats showed up here. For now, she intended to take advantage of it.

Padding back towards her makeshift nest of sorts, she spotted the grimy old loner who she'd met when the twolegs had dropped her off here. He looked old and frail to her, and the sudden pops and cracks as he moved made her wince in sympathy. The cold couldn't have been helping whatever ailed him, and Brackenwing privately hoped that she wouldn't suffer like that when she was older. Maybe she wouldn't live that long anyways, the life of a clan cat was harsh enough. Assuming she ever made it back to Windclan.

For now, she was stuck here, though, and she figured at the very least she needed to be friendly with the cats who were unfortunately sharing the farm with her. She headed towards the loner, dropping the mouse she had caught.

"Uh, hey... Mist...worm?" That... Had been his name, right? She thought it was, at least, as she moved the mouse toward him with a paw. "I was hunting earlier, but I already ate. Figured... someone else could use it, I guess." She muttered awkwardly.

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]   Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2023 - 10:18

Mistworm...? It clicked in his head that he hadn't misheard that Sablestick fellow mispronounce his name. There was no way it was on purpose, though. "I would love to share a meal with you, Bracken...wind?" The old tom was sure that was it. "Though my name is Mr. Worm. Not Mistworm." It was a pet peeve of his when others didn't use the Mister right, when his beloved humans would always call him Mr. Worm without fail. Though he understood anyone can make a mistake; he probably didn't get this young cats name right either.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JGg2WjR Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JGg3TFt Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JGgdMsS

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JcTsSP1  Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JcnAVnI Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]   Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023 - 16:51

"It's Brackenwing." She mewed, "And I apologize, Mister Worm." It was a strange name, but she'd try and get it right. No need to be seem as disrespectful while they were all stuck here. With a paw, she nudged her catch toward the old tom. "I would've preferred something larger than a mouse, like rabbits or hares... But the mice here are easier to catch than the ones back home."

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]   Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023 - 21:15

(so sorry im so late on this)

Sprucebark had heard about the older tom living here from their friend Whisperear who he had gotten to know fairly well. Whisper had given him food when he had first gotten here and was in pretty bad shape and he was very grateful for windclans kindness on that.

He had been meaning to meet more of the trapped cats here since they were all in this together more or less. Hmm and to his luck it looked like another windclan cat was here now.

Now, Sprucebark was always a very formal cat. He was proper, polite and manors were a big thing to him. The warrior code highly dictated his life and any actions that he took. Formalities were a big thing to him as well. So the name Mr. Worm made perfectly good sense to him. That was a very formal name indeed and one that he liked rather well. Mr. was an older term he had learned from the elders but it was formal for sure... hmm maybe he would like this tom as well, he had already managed to make one windclan friend, why not try for two more friends now.

"Mr. Worm, it is a pleasure to meet you face to face finally, I have heard about you some here and there around. My name is Sprucebark of Riverclan, Son of Poppyshine he purred warmly in introduction deciding to use the long and formal introduction which included name, clan and bloodline.

He turned to the windclan warrior next... Whisper had told them their name umm Bracken!!! yes that was it... he didnt remember the suffix though but he hoped to clear that up now.

"and you must be Bracken, although you must forgive me, I have forgotten waht Whisperear said your suffix was. In any case it is also a pleasure to meet you as well. Whisperear was very kind to me and got me back on my paws really. If Windclan ever needs anything I feel I am in your debt" he purred just as friendily and with the same formalities he always did.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]   Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Been Here Too Long (on earth but also this farm) [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Distant Farm-
Jump to: