Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Inactivity Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Inactivity Notice Empty
PostInactivity Notice

Hey y'all!

First off, I'm going to be visiting family from the 21st-27th. While I don't think my activity will disappear entirely, I do plan to post when I can, I do anticipate a pretty big drop in activity. I'm gonna try and get any topics I have to reply to done today just in case!

Second of all, I do want to both apologize for a general drop in activity recently and let everyone know that I'm in the midst of preparing for a cross-country move that's taking a lot of my energy and time. This is both the biggest cause for my current drop in activity and general low activity going forward. Thank you to everyone who's been patient with me these past few weeks and I ask y'all to continue being patient with me going into 2023. I love this site, I love my cats so much and I love roleplaying with all of you, so I plan to still give any spare energy I've got to the site <3 I don't plan on taking a break or hiatus at all if I can help it, I just want to warn everyone that I'll probably be a little slow all things considered!

While I'll be slow in replies, my DMs on Discord and my PMs on here are always open, even just to chat! Feel free to message me if you need anything or poke me if I need to reply to an important topic. ^v^

In the meantime, happy holidays to all who celebrate and I'm looking forward to a great new year with everyone!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP