Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Knocking off the old rust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Knocking off the old rust Empty
PostSubject: Knocking off the old rust   Knocking off the old rust EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 18:15

OOC: lets just say this happened before all the sitewide stuff just to avoid any timeline oddness. This is before the earthquake before all that stuff at 4trees... mainly cause i have no idea how highstones is gonna go and it will just keep things simpler I think)

Batsong was just finishing putting away the last of the herbs she had gathered. The shy med cat stretched with a yawn as she sat at the den entrance watching around camp. A pair of apprentices had just gotten back from doing something and were chatting about battle sparring apperently.

Hmm that made her remember that Russetpaw had mentioned doing battle training as well when she had taken her over to the moonstone earlier.

It probably would be good for her to brush up on those skills. She had been a warrior prior to becoming a med cat but that was awhile ago as Russetpaw also was quick to point out.

She also wanted to get Birchpaw some practice with it... med cats were not supposed to really have to fight at all but better to be prepared than not. As a wise cat once said, "better to be a warrior in the medicine den than a med cat in the war"

"Birchpaw? she called for her apprentice.

"I h-have a bit of a d-different training lesson for t-today she explained.

"So f-far I have done my best to train you in how to put c-cats back together. And you are a natural at it! she purred complimenting them.

"But today we are going to l-learn how to take cats apart" she nodded confidently.

"I hope that you will never have to use this but I also have seen en-enough battles to know that our enemies might not always respect medicine cats. You may during your li-life need to fight for self defense and I w-want to be sure you have some training if that happens.

She stood up looking around for a warrior who was free flicking her tail for Birchpaw to come with.

Ahh silverwing! Perfect! She had heard all about how the warrior used clever ways to teach her apprentice... Batsong would not mind getting a good lesson to knock off alot of rust on her fighting skills. Starting on a bush sounded alright to her given that she hadnt fought in moons and moons.

Besides, from what she had heard, Silverwing gave the ol' one two to some shadowclan cat that probably deserved it.

"Silverwing! she purred happily "w-w..would you be free to give Birchpaw and I a begginers brush up course on some battle training?

It was time to meet Bushface! She had heard all the stories about the now clan wide famous bush but now she would get to smack at it too

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Knocking off the old rust   Knocking off the old rust EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 14:24

birchpaw
medicine cat apprentice of windclan

"Yes, Batsong...?" they replied, padding over to see what their mentor needed. They listened closely as she spoke, talking about getting them both some battle training. Birchpaw tilted their head thoughtfully, nodding. It made sense that they would need to know how to defend themself...Just in case, of course.

"I think that's a good idea," they mewed. Birchpaw followed after her, pricking their ears as Silverwing was called over. Everyone had heard about Silverwing's interesting training techniques. Surprising to even themself, Birchpaw was kind of excited for this. It was a break from their normal routine, and it worked their brain in a new and fun way. They flicked their tail as they waited for Silverwing to join them, blinking with a quiet smile.

ooc: notes go here

Knocking off the old rust 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Knocking off the old rust   Knocking off the old rust EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 22:37

Ears perked as the silver she-cat's name was called. Turning to see the two medicine cats, Silverwing flashed them both a bright smile. "Hmmm." Silverwing lifted her head slightly, tapping the tip of her tail on her chin as if contemplating whether she wanted to or not. If these two cats knew even the slightest bit about her, then they would know this was just for show, she would gladly accept any interactions from any cats. "Well, I don't see why not." As soon as the words left her mouth, Silverwing was on her paws, heading for the entrance to camp and beckoning for the two to follow with a wave of her tail. "Follow follow, I know the best place to spar, and I have a special helper too!" Ah, good ol Bushface, loyal warrior of Windclan turned bush, apparently. He wasn't much to look at now, he had gone through four apprentices, that was to be expected. Hopefully the two medicine cats would be surprised by the warrior, oh she couldn't wait to see their faces!

Silverwing stayed silent on the way to Bushface, keeping all of her excitement to herself. When they had finally reached the leafy warrior's location, Silverwing was nearly ready to burst. Turning to the two, the silver warrior's smile had turned into a ginormous grin, it was time to show them who they'd be training with! "Birchpaw, Batsong, I'd like to introduce you two to my friend, the warrior Bushface!" Pure joy filled the she-cat's voice as she tilted her head towards the bush next to her. Bushface had been a stupid joke as an apprentice, but as a warrior it was quite possibly the most fun she'd ever had. "He may not look it now, but he was actually quite handsome back in the day! But I'm sure you know all about that, right Batsong?" Silverwing winked at the medicine cat conspiratorially.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Knocking off the old rust Output12                   Knocking off the old rust Output10                          Knocking off the old rust Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking off the old rust   Knocking off the old rust Empty

Back to top Go down

Knocking off the old rust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: