Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.

Go down 
+3
Locust~Lightning
Snowy
Ningasourous :D
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 12:51

he shrugged, "I don't have anything anymore..."

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Account-personality-results
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 18:42

"You have family." She smiled.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:22

"And the respect ofyour Clan," Deadfrost chipped in.

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:24

"I have no family, Flamepelt is dead, Featherheart, I haven't seen since i was a kit, and..." he mewed. "I've never seen my sisters."

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Account-personality-results
Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:26

Deadfrost thought a moment. "I have lost much, too, Brambleflame. My brother, my sister, my kit..but I still have my Clan. So do you. You are always loved, no matter in which way."

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:27

"No, I'm not." he said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:28

"Yes, you are," he meowed firmly. "I thought of myself the exact same way once, but I was proven wrong."

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:34

"I'm nothing like you! Stop acting like your wise! And treating me like a kit! I'm older, wiser, stronger, and faster than you. I don't need you to treat me like an apprentice."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 15:10

Deadfrost recoiled, his eyes flaring with anger. "And you don't have to treat me like a stupid kit either!" he snarled. " All I ever do is try to help cats, and this is the fox-dung I get? No wonder Sunset doesn't like you anymore!" He turned, and sprinted away. What is wrong with him? He always thinks's he's better than me! He raced into ThunderClan territory, away from Brambleflame.

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 15:25

"And this is how my day always ends." He muttered.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 19:04

Shiningpride sighed. "Ahh my child, dramatic little one, but i love him... Anyway its best that i be on my way and not waste my breath." She turned and silently stalked into the night.

PostSubject: Re: Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.   Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ning, Sun, Snow,Bramble and Deadfrost go to starclan seeking answers.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11