Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lowered activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Lowered activity Empty
PostLowered activity

Hello friends !

Recently I have not been able to be on as much. This has been due to a number of reasons.

Just have a lot going on, work is keeping me busy, this time of year can kinda get that way, and I have like no writing muse or creativity for awhile. I will not be around as much now that the holidays are also coming into swing and just wanted to give a heads up for this. I love wcc very very much. Please ping me if anything is needed or if any moonstones are needed. I will try and post in the sitewide topics but 1-1 topics and group topics that are not already started will be put on hold for awhile here. Started one on ones and small group topics will continue

:D thanks for your understanding. Pls always feel free to ping me here or discord and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Lowered activity :: Comments

No Comment.

Lowered activity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: