Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone for Thanksgiving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Gone for Thanksgiving Empty
PostGone for Thanksgiving

Hey guys!

Friendly neighborhood Ash here.

First, a quick apology for my lowered activity. My situation isn't unique among WCC members, and a lot of them have dealt with the same issues, but it's nearing the end of the school term. All my projects and assignments are suddenly coming due, and on top of that, I have to prepare for a Christmas concert in a few weeks. I have practically no free time to speak of. While anything necessary for RiverClan is still a high priority, and I especially hope I haven't kept anyone waiting for sitewide-related purposes, I will be at a fairly low level of activity probably until mid-December.

With that said, I will be gone for a week, starting tomorrow. I'm going to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with my husband's family and meet some people I've never met before. I'll be pretty busy with preparations and socializing, so I probably won't be able to take much time away-- and if I did, I'd have to spend it on homework instead of my favorite silly cat site. So, until next Saturday, I likely won't post at all.

If I'm desperately needed for anything, please ping me, and I'll try to shoot off a quick mobile post. Until then, please be patient with me and I will do my best. If anything is urgent and you can't get hold of me for some reason, always reach out to Xaandiir for RiverClan-related issues.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday break! <3

Regards,
Ash

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gone for Thanksgiving :: Comments

No Comment.

Gone for Thanksgiving

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: