Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A SkyClan Murder Mystery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who murdered Dawnfeather?
Briarstar
A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Birdchaser
A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bloodstrike
A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Blackbear
 0% [ 0 ]
Crimsonflame
 0% [ 0 ]
Plumleaf
 0% [ 0 ]
Fogfeather
 0% [ 0 ]
Trufflesnap
A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dandelionflight
 25% [ 1 ]
Dawnfeather
 25% [ 1 ]
Yewfrost
 0% [ 0 ]
Moonlily
 0% [ 0 ]
Nightbird
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolfblossom
 0% [ 0 ]
Spottedfrog
 0% [ 0 ]
Thornstalker
 0% [ 0 ]
Ravenclaw
 0% [ 0 ]
Beechfang
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2329

A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 17:45

Follow Yewfrost, Briarstar can wait because I am not playing Crimsonflame in this scenario lol

A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr52A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr5bA SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr5LA SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr5KA SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 17:51

You follow Yewfrost through the woods. Your Clanmates- and especially Briarstar- can wait. Finally, you burst through to a clearing not far from Fourtrees. There, lounging in a tree, is a silver tabby.

“My name’s Astraeus- and, yes Aether was meeting with me. You’re here, though, because I saw something, hmm? Namely- an all black molly bounding through the woods with prey in her mouth while I was waiting for Aether. I was close enough to see that it had foam around its mouth.”

You narrow your eyes. Listening to rogues… after further questioning Astraeus has nothing more to say, but agrees to hang around to perhaps identify the molly. You hurry to meet with Briarstar, who is waiting impatiently. On the top of the fence perch two powerful cats- Bloodstrike and Beechfang. Judging by the splintered wood beneath where they sit, they weren’t happy to hear of Dawnfeather’s death.

What do you do?

((Multiple people can post, I’ll simply deal with them in order!))

Last edited by Cocoa on Sun 13 Nov 2022 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 17:55

I hide behind Briarstar because she can deal with those two, and I cover up the hiding by instead of truly hiding, whispering in her ear about what Astraeus said, while just so happening to place her in between me and Blood/Beech

A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr52A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr5bA SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr5LA SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr5KA SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:00

You take a step back, standing just to the right of Briarstar to show your support for the tabby molly, and whisper quietly in her ear. She stiffens, just a little.

“Russetrye reports that a black molly was seen with poisoned fresh-kill.”

Beechfang digs her claws into the fence. ”And we both know, Briarstar, that the only black molly in SkyClan is Ravenclaw- just like how we both know, Briarstar, that Ravenclaw would never do such a thing.

“Agreed,” Briarstar mews with enviable calm, despite the two seasoned warriors facing her. “Yet she’ll likely be our best lead. You two are welcome in camp whilst we hold the vigil, but I will not stand for your threatening my warriors. Dawnfeather would not want us quarreling.”

Beechfang curls her lip at the mention of her niece, but silently jumps to the ground. She and her father follow you and Briarstar back to camp. Along the way, you confirm with Beechfang that Blackbear’s tale is true, as far as it goes. Bloodstrike remains in stony silence.

What do you do?

The clock counts down the seconds; rushing time flows through your outstretched paws. Unfortunate circumstance and StarClan’s whim have united to deal a death-blow to a molly beloved by all. Fatal wounds have been dealt to one who deserved it not; fleet seconds fly by with no regard for your pressing concerns. Every single moment counts in the solving of this mystery; sloth cannot be tolerated. Never falter; always press on. Perhaps even the shades of the slain will aid you in your quest…

If the mystery is not solved in time, Dawnfeather will remain forever unavenged. Yet perhaps she’d prefer it that way…

Last edited by Cocoa on Sun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:04

I mock Bloodstrike for losing to Blackbear

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:05

And I guess I can go question Ravenclaw

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:13

((lol I edited the above one))
You’ve never been a fan of Bloodstar, and despite the tragic circumstances can’t resist poking fun at the old tom.

“Would never have guessed that you lost to a young warrior, eh?”

He turns- if there is any rational sanity left in those dull eyes, it is buried deep down. Perhaps Dawnfeather was the only one left who could resurrect a soul from such a dusty fossil. You take a step back; ears pressed against your soul- but he simply sighs and trots on.

Once you reach camp, Bloodstrike and Beechfang sit next to the fallen warrior and begin to groom her fur, ignoring the looks they receive from all around camp. You head back out to the forest to intercept Ravenclaw, who lets Spottedfrog lead the apprentices back to camp while she talks to you.

”Oh, that old thing? I found it lying on the ground and took it to show the apprentices what not to eat. Spottedfrog was with me the whole time- besides, I would never murder Dawnfeather. What maniac would?”

With those potent words, she trots back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:19

Truffle is able to be interrogated now, yes? Istg if she is another red herring I will end you

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:24

I don’t want to have to write another post for this but basically Fog will convey specific questions to Truffle. If you’d been nicer to Dandelion he would’ve let you in but your reputation went down lol so what questions do u have for truffle?
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 18:28

I have so many questions for Truffle

What had happened between you and Fogfeather?
While you were with Dawn, did she seem to be upset at anyone?
Do you know anyone who might have a grudge against Dawn?

Also ask Fogfeather if he scented any cats in his herb store that shouldn't have been there. Or if he kept deathberries in there at all.

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A SkyClan Murder Mystery   A SkyClan Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A SkyClan Murder Mystery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: