Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 12:35

Perchstar found herself hyper-aware of the cold breeze blowing down her neck as she stood on the Willow Branch. Leaf-fall had only just arrived, it seemed, and the few deciduous trees on RiverClan land were beginning to change from green to yellow, and from yellow to orange. However, the bite of the chilly wind reminded her that leaf-bare was not that far off. Remembering how bad last leaf-bare had been... it made her shudder, and not just from the dropping temperatures. Hopefully this year it would be better. It would have to be. ...Will Poppyshine be better by then? Or will leaf-bare come and go without a deputy? The thought was unpleasant, so Perchstar put it away. Instead, trying to ignore the breeze, she began the summons for yet another apprentice ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022 - 9:21

Most kits would be down trodden and sad about losing their mother so violently after being so close. But Serpentkit... It didn't seem to show. He cheerfully joined the Clan gathering for his ceremony. He had been helped by some of the other queens to get ready, and his long body snaked towards the front. He sat proudly and tall, waiting with a cheerful grin.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022 - 12:21

Perchstar blinked down at the kit as he arrived. The eagerness to his steps was encouraging. Losing one's mother so young was a difficult burden to bear... Her heart hurt as she remembered Snowpaw and Amberdawn. Yet, Serpentkit seemed okay. Hopefully he would be able to turn his energy toward training. "Serpentkit, you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to be apprenticed," she announced without further ado. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Serpentpaw. Your mentor will be Brookstone. I trust that she will pass down all she knows to you."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 0:52

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brookstone was seated among her fellow fish-lovers as they all watched the newest kitten earning their place with the other apprentices. Normal stuff, ya know? However, that didn't last long when all of the sudden, her name was called. She jolted for a moment and glanced at Perchstar for verification that she had heard correctly before turning her attention back to the newly-made apprentice. Her apprentice. A grin slowly overtook her face and she wasted no more time. She leaped up onto her paws once the ceremony was over and zoomed over to Serpentpaw, nearly bowling over her clanmates along the way. She had heard about the recent passing of the kit's mother and was determined to do her best to lift up his spirits. He may not look like he was hurting but she was sure he was. It was never easy to lose someone. She knows how it feels firsthand.

Once she reached the young tom's side, she puffed out her chest. "Brookstone! Reportin' for duty!" Once she couldn't hold the pose, she deflated and beamed down at the long-tailed tom. "Nice ta meet ya, Serpentpaw. Congratulations on gettin' your first promotion." She waggled her brows playfully. She then sobered and lifted a paw to ruffle the apprentice's head. "Hey, we'll be doing some good ol' huntin' early tomorrow so ya better get some rest, ya hear? You don't hafta do it right now but you still need to do it. I ain't gonna drag around a grouchy apprentice just because someone forgot to get some shut-eye. It'll make me grumpy and then we'll both be grumpy and it ain't gonna be pretty." She snorted and shook her head. "Just listen ta me and everythin' is gonna turn out great! I'll make ya a respectable warrior of this clan. Ask my previous apprentice, Sprucebark, and he'll vouch for me!" She gave him a wink before waving her tail. "Well, I need ta go resume my duties so go celebrate." She bent her neck down so she could whisper to Serpent, "If you ever need to talk—about anything at all—just come to me. I'm never busy for my little fishies. You're now included in that list, little fishy." With a last grin, she walked away, ready to continue her chores.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpentkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1