Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]   I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 18:24

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
Crimsonflame sat towards the edge of camp. A starling laid at his paws, no more than a single bite taken from it. He didn't feel like eating. He didn't feel like doing much of anything. He just sat there, staring at nothing in particular.

He just felt so empty.

Frostbite was dead. He had no idea how much he would have missed her if she was gone until now. It was agony.

Why couldn't it have been him instead?

I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]   I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 8:45

Plumleaf slipped out of the medicine den, her jaws parted in a yawn as the weakening leaf-bare sun bathed her pelt. She'd been sorting herbs for what felt like a moon, and she'd finally gotten a chance to take a well-deserved break. As she began to groom scattered bits of leaf-litter from her fur, she noticed a familiar shape crouched in the corner of the camp. She sighed, her eyes clouding with worry. The entire clan grieved Frostbite's death, but Crimsonflame was taking it harder than most. It was to be expected, given how close they were, and Plumleaf felt a rush of sympathy for her clanmate. She padded over, sitting next to him wordlessly.

"Hey Crimsonflame." She said quietly. "I know you're probably hurting right now, but would you like to talk? It helps, and it's better than bottling up your feelings. I should know." It had been several moons since her father, Dovefrost, was found slaughtered at the edge of Skyclan territory. At first, it was hard to find comfort in the fact that he was watching over her from Starclan, simply because it seemed like Starclan was against her and her family at every turn. She would have confided in her siblings, but they were grieving too, and it would be selfish to dump all her grief on them when they were still dealing with their own. Plumleaf had been in Crimsonflame's position before, and she knew it would have helped to have someone to talk to. Besides, why did her duties as a medicine cat have to be limited to the physical well-being of her clanmates?

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]   I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 14:43

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
A cat padded over, and Crimsonflame turned to see Plumleaf had taken a seat beside him. He didn't really know the molly all that much, he realized. He knew she was one of Beechfang's kits, and her reputation was definitely that of being the kind of the two medicine cats. A reputation she seemed to be living up to, he mused, as a soft smile was forced onto his maw.

"Thank you, Plumleaf. I just..... I guess I miss her. A lot. I feel so lost without her keeping me in line."

A chuckle escaped him, thinking about the no-nonsense molly. She always was good at putting him in his place. He could square up against every cat in the territories if he felt he had to, but she would have been able to tame him with her sharp words alone.

"I wish I had asked her to be my mate. Everything always felt so right when I was around her, like nothing else in the world mattered. Is that wrong? To have loved her like I did? Is this StarClan's way of punishing me? Because of who I am? The son of Morningstar should never find love in another, I guess."

I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]   I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 5:21

Plumleaf listened silently as Crimsonflame spoke, sympathy pooling in her green eyes. She felt her heart break for the older warrior.

"Frostbite's death wasn't your fault." She insisted. "Starclan can be... difficult to understand, at times, but they wouldn't be that cruel. Besides, sitting around blaming yourself isn't going to bring her back." She said gently. It might have been hard for him to hear, but it was the truth. "The important thing now is to honor her memory, and thank Starclan for the time you were able to share with her."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]   I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Loved And I Loved And I Lost You [Open]
Page 1 of 1