Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Watch is to Learn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

To Watch is to Learn Empty
PostSubject: To Watch is to Learn   To Watch is to Learn EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 10:56

A steady, misty rain had fallen over the forest, coating the foliage with small drops of water that briefly clung to the ferns and grasses of ThunderClan's territory before slipping and falling to the leaf-littered ground. Leaf-fall had gripped the forest, shifting the shades of green to yellows, oranges, and reds as the trees surrounding ThunderClan's camp shed their pelts. The air was growing colder, and a small tabby kitten shivered where she stood next to the nursery entrance, eyes narrowed against the mist that was soaking into her fur. What a dreary day to try to explore, she thought, gazing around the camp. She probably looked miserable... But how else was she to learn anything if she didn't leave the nursery? There were only so many things to watch and look at in there, despite the warmth and comfort it provided. No, she would bear this discomfort, if the warriors could then she can too. Stepping away from the opening that seemed to beckon her to return to there warmth of her mother, the four-moon-old kitten took up a post somewhat near the medicine den, using the ferns outside of it to take some mild shelter from the drizzle as she surveyed the cats milling around their camp. Her eyes darted from one to the next, silently noting their movements and patterns, trying to recall names and faces as they passed by. A small breeze rustled the ferns around her, tickling her nose, and before she could recoil from the sensation she suddenly sneezed. Startled by her own unexpected reaction, the fur along her spine and tail puffed up as she glared at the fern.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

To Watch is to Learn Giphy
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: To Watch is to Learn   To Watch is to Learn EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 15:31

Starlingflare let out a sigh through the fur of the mice that hung from his maw. He hated the rain.. Not only did it make his thick fur cling to his body, it caused pain in his empty eye. It had been moons at this point and these weird ghost pains never seemed to cease. Rain and cold just seemed to make it worse.

The tom let out another sigh as he dropped the mice into the pile, only to be startled out of his somber moment by a sneeze.. squeak? Squeaky sneeze? His yellow eye scanned the surrounding clearing before spotting a kit seeming to wish a fern to death. A small chuckle escaped his maw before he called over. "Everything alright over there little one?" He said with a bright smile on his face.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: To Watch is to Learn   To Watch is to Learn EmptyThu 13 Oct 2022 - 18:39

The fern did little but wave slightly as the breeze subsided, a calm stillness settling back over it as if it hadn't just elicited an unexpected reaction out of the kit. Approaching pawsteps reached her ears, and they turned before her gaze did to look up to a face that had stuck out among the others. She blinked as she took in the warriors visage up close - she had seen him from afar, the wound that had claimed one of his eyes made him stick out among the other cats - but she didn't know his name nor anything really about him. She had once asked her mother, only to have her ear cuffed by her and scolded, and she had to promise her that she would never ask a cat about their injuries and how they got them... But asking for stories that would answer those questions seemed to be completely fine. She blinked, suddenly realizing that she had gotten lost in her thoughts and was simply staring blankly at the warrior. Flustered, she tucked her chin to her chest in respect and mewed softly. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry if I disturbed you." Keeping her head lowered, she peeked up at him to take another look. Warriors were so tall, and muscular... Would she grow up to look like that someday? Tentatively raising her chin, she motioned towards the fern that had attacked her with a small paw. "The fern brushed against my nose.... I didn't know it would make me sneeze. It startled me. Do you sneeze when something brushes against your nose too?" She asked, her head tilting slightly as she posed her question.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

To Watch is to Learn Giphy
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: To Watch is to Learn   To Watch is to Learn EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 11:51

Starlingflare let out a soft chuckle at the kit's response, the gray tom settled down in his spot, wrapping his tail neatly, doing his best to ignore the rain that still soaked his fur. "Yes of course I do." The tom said. "Though I try not to let it happen, especially when I'm hunting." He told her. He ignored her staring, everyone seemed to do so when they first encountered him. He was missing an eye, it would be weird for others to not stare. "So what is your name little one? My name is Starlingflare."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Watch is to Learn   To Watch is to Learn Empty

Back to top Go down

To Watch is to Learn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-