Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:31 pm

Fuzzybelly could likely walk to Highstones blindfolded at this point.

It was nice for ShadowClan to be growing, and Mothpaw would be taking on her warrior name soon. She didn't know that, of course, but it was definitely something worth celebrating!

"Hullo, Mothpaw, we're going to the Moonstone today. It's super cool, I'll show you. It's far from here, so we have to eat some herbs to make sure we get there with all our strength. They're bitter, but they're helpful."

The fluffy brown tom gulped his bundle and brought the other one to her. She'd probably remember this day for the rest of her life. He loved being a part of it.

"We're going to walk towards Thunderpath in the marsh by WindClan, then keep going up the side of the road. You'll know it when you see it, I promise!"

Even with the rain, which only raised Fuzzybelly's blood pressure more by remembering the flooding, it was still a clear path. It would be okay, it always was, one way or the other.

As they left the forest, the rain quieted to a rhythmic tapping on the blacktop.

The stars stared down at them as they approached Highstones.

"Well, we're here! The Moonstone is just inside. It glows, and you'll put your nose on it and meet StarClan. I've been doing this for seasons and I still get choked up by it..."

Fuzzybelly let his tail drape behind him to guide the apprentice, eventually entering the familiar cave. Moonlight hovered in the air and sat on the stone.

"May StarClan light your path always, Mothpaw. I'll be here for you when you get up."

Last edited by Byrin on Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a formatting tag, oops)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 6:33 pm

Mothpaw had hardly been able to sleep the entire night as she awaited for her moonstone journey. She had heard earlier in the day that it would be taking place that evening, and to be prepared. Even with the light rain that fell around them, she was more excited than anything else. A warm smile had spread wide on her maw in response to the medicine cat, giving a nod of her head as she would gulp down her bundle of herbs. It was near impossible to keep her face from contorting in response to the array of... interesting flavors, but nevertheless, she got them down.

Jovial paws would stay on-pace with the medicine cat, the tom one that she hadn't spent much time around, but knew to respect greatly. "That's exciting! I'm glad you get to come with me." She purred as she was told about their path.

Once she reached the Moonstone, her maw only widened in shock. It was beautiful, no doubt having earned its place away from all the other Clans. It was a sight to behold. "Are we sure I'm ready to do this? ... okay. I trust you." With a deep breath, the molly would curl against the stone, pressing her nose against it.

Mothpaw blinked at how she was welcomed by the landscape in front of her. It felt familiar, like one she knew from her youngest days. It was the forest, that was for sure, but just where exactly it was... she didn't know. "...Hello? Fuzzybelly?" She called out, her ears pinning against her head with a slight tinge of fear. She didn't know where she was... and it felt intimidating.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 9:03 pm

(oh yay! Thinking about it, I have never gotten to be the starclan cat before so you get to be the first.)

Shadepaw slowly appeared before her in his starry pelt form.  The tom was very small barely older than a kit when he was taken by his sickness. He was a very fun loving and goofy character, who was not always the most with it.  But he was very kind and wholesome.

"Hello, welcome to my home" he greeted her warmly.

He could sense her intimidated a little and he supposed that was understandable, when he first arrived Starclan felt so big too.

"Dont be afraid, I am here to help you. At least... that is what my intended purpose is. The higher ranks of starclan have given you to be my first clan cat to try and help guide! he purred very excited.

He showed her around a little showing the starclan forest and the silvery stars that glowed over everything.

Once they had sorta seen around and had a chance to explore, he sat down beside her.

"Is there erm, anything you want ... advise or help on?" he asked a little unsure of himself... The higher ranks in starclan told him that was what he was supposed to ask and try and comfort and advise the cats sent before him. The she cat that sat before him looked closer to a warrior than he ever did, how did starclan expect him to help guide her? He hoped that there was something he could help with but what he was unsure what that would be even.

He wondered to himself... if his leader made a mistake? Sending him to be the one to help? Surely not! Hmm then what?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 10:04 am

Mothpaw practically lept out of her pelt at the warm greeting. But, she quickly calmed down as she saw the stars that swirled around the base of his pelt. It was someone she could trust, no doubt. "Oh. Thank you." She spoke, grooming down the embarrassment that had puffed out her chest. Something about the tom brought out kittish excitement in her, and she felt the stress that had tightened her chest slowly ebb away.

She followed excitedly, curiosity clear on her face as she looked around at just where they were at. "It's so pretty here..." She admitted, warming up to the tom as they walked. A grin even passed his way, something she hardly showed to her clanmates.

When it came to just what sort of advice she wanted... Her green eyes immediately settled on her paws. The mixture of white and cream that swirled about her pelt was always interesting to follow and study when she needed to think. "You seem so happy... I-I don't know your name, but... How do you stay so happy? To seem so... free?" She asked, her gaze eventually lifting to once more meet with the youthful tom. "I'm so scared I'll let my clanmates or my mentor down somehow."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: