Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

first adventure [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

first adventure [o] Empty
PostSubject: first adventure [o]   first adventure [o] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 4:21

It was a windy day in the ThunderClan camp. You could hear it rustle the leaves and branches of trees and bushes, and if you listened hard enough, you could hear a quiet whistling from above. It caused a slight breeze to run through the sandy clearing ThunderClan called home.

Sunkit saw this wind as a freezing ray of death.

He stood still at the edge of the nursery den, staring into the camp as if it was forbidden to set paw outside of the nursery. His body was stiff, and his tiny kit-claws flexed into soft moss beneath him. He'd never admit to being scared of the wind, but... well, it was really cold! Sunkit had never been outside of the nursery before. Despite his desire to be free of the nursery's ever-present walls, and his repeated pleas to his mother to let him out... Now that the option was presented to him, it was scary.

His hesitation didn't last long. The desire to experience new things won over his anxiety in less than a minute. Sunkit's fears were gone with the wind as he dashed out into the middle of ThunderClan's camp without a second thought-- and straight into a wall of unfamiliar fur.

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: first adventure [o]   first adventure [o] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 6:15

Whether to the kit's benefit of misfortune, Mottlestar just so happened to be the wall of tortoiseshell fluff that he had been a miniature torpedo into. Perhaps it would be much more to the benefit of the kit, as having been a mother herself, she simply let out a small giggle as his weight slammed into her. She was a smaller molly by all accounts, perhaps making her much more friendly and approachable to Clanmates, but there was no denying the tiny bit of intimidation that did come with being the leader.

Immediately, the molly searched to ensure that the kit was okay. "Oh, are you alright, my little friend?" The motherly purr had a hint of worry as she helped nudge him to his paws, which surely had been flopped over in his crash-landing. Onec she was sure he was alright, she crouched down to ensure she was on his level, the warm smile still on her paw. "I'm not sure I've gotten to know your name, little friend. Could you tell me?" She'd keep her status a secret for the time being - unless the kit's parents had shared who she was. Still, she'd keep a smile on her face. Mottlestar cared much more about being kind than making sure all her Clanmates knew who she was and throwing her status around.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
sal

sal

PostSubject: Re: first adventure [o]   first adventure [o] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 13:39

A small cough as he inhaled tortoiseshell fur, then a slight mew of alarm, were involuntary released from Sunkit as he staggered back, reeling from his accidental collision. "I'm fine," he protested, trying his best to shake away the help of the unknown cat as he scrambled to his paws. "And my name's Sunkit. What about you? You're a warrior, right? You do look pretty old." He hadn't meant it to be offensive, having no idea it might be viewed at such. Unaware of any hostility the comment might have been taken with, Sunkit stared at the larger tortoiseshell, blinking owlishly as he waited for a response.

more active on discord ☆

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: first adventure [o]   first adventure [o] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 13:45

Mottlestar could only chuckle, with more gentle warmth and kindness. "Sunkit... You are quite like a little ray of sunshine." She purred her thoughts out loud, smiling. Even if she was noted to be a bit old... there was no doubt that stress had began to show the molly's age. It only let another warm giggle sound. There was hardly any offense that she could take, knowing that she was older than almost all of her clanmates. Almost. There still was Starlingflare, which she knew had been a warrior before her time. Minnowfin also - but his illness rendered him to his den. Not to mention, Whitewhisker had been around for ages.

"I'm Mottlestar. I am a warrior... of sorts. I'm also the leader of Thunderclan, your home." Mottlestar's voice spoke gently, caringly, candidly. There was no point in omitting information from a kit, but she didn't want to force her position down her clanmates' throats. "I'll be the one to give you your warrior name, when it is time." She grinned, her head tilting just slightly to the side. "Would you like to get a tour of the camp?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
sal

sal

PostSubject: Re: first adventure [o]   first adventure [o] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 5:55

“You’re Mottlestar?” Sunkit gasped, eyes stretched wide as they could go. “You’re the leader. That’s so cool. I wanna be the leader too someday.” The kit shook out his pelt, perhaps unintentionally getting some dirt on Mottlestar. As he heard the offer of a camp tour, his ears perked up. “Yes! Please.” He stretched, tail now sticking up in the air, eyes sparkling with happiness. Today was turning out to be a great day! His first time out of the nursery, and he not only got to meet the leader, but she offered him a camp tour!

more active on discord ☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first adventure [o]   first adventure [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

first adventure [o]
Page 1 of 1